What are the chances of Atlanta 94 appearing on DVD?

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I know, probably zilch, but after hearing it a thousand times on audio, it would be kinda cool seeing this on video.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I'm really hoping to be included on the Vs. reissue (whenever that'll be). Were there even camera's there?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Newch91 wrote:
    I'm really hoping to be included on the Vs. reissue (whenever that'll be). Were there even camera's there?
    It was a nationally syndicated radio special so my guess is there had to have been cameras. I mean, I've seen PJ from the Boston Garden on a video boot, so what does that tell you?
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Newch91 wrote:
    It was a nationally syndicated radio special so my guess is there had to have been cameras. I mean, I've seen PJ from the Boston Garden on a video boot, so what does that tell you?
    Yeah but that's a video boot... but they might have professionally filmed it since it was a big deal.

I dont know though - I think the Vs reissue has gone the way of the dinosaur!
  • TyTy Posts: 1,007
    I think like so many other projects that never got off the ground, unfortunately we won't see anything. Wasn't there a Japan DVD? I have a copy of the 1995 Australian Tour document DVD that is an official thing, but never released. Wasn't SummerFest gunna be released too? I think they really should make some stuff "vault" available to download or as hard-copies. Us fans want shows prior to 2000. Ah, and the infamous "Give Way" CD that got pulled from the Yield release of Melbourne 1998. We want more "vault" items! They must need much work, after hearing the NYC 1992 release.

Pretty please!
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Ty wrote:
    I think like so many other projects that never got off the ground, unfortunately we won't see anything. Wasn't there a Japan DVD? I have a copy of the 1995 Australian Tour document DVD that is an official thing, but never released. Wasn't SummerFest gunna be released too? I think they really should make some stuff "vault" available to download or as hard-copies. Us fans want shows prior to 2000. Ah, and the infamous "Give Way" CD that got pulled from the Yield release of Melbourne 1998. We want more "vault" items! They must need much work, after hearing the NYC 1992 release.

Pretty please!
    The funny thing is if they hired someone to work on these special projects, they'd be selling a boat load of stuff. Maybe they don't want to sell so much to the fans, but the 20th century stuff would sell big time for the hardcores, older fans and even curious newer fans.
  • BlahBlah Posts: 469

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA
  • What are the chances of Atlanta 94 appearing on DVD?

you tease, girl. I would've dropped my laptop if that was ATL 94 footage.
  • BlahBlah Posts: 469
    313nktc.jpg
  • joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795

you tease, girl. I would've dropped my laptop if that was ATL 94 footage.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: hilarious