Hartford article on Wishlist Foundation

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Hey, you're from Boston...you're coming to Harpers Ferry on Saturday for the fundraiser, right?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Hey, you're from Boston...you're coming to Harpers Ferry on Saturday for the fundraiser, right?
    I will be there with a college buddy of mine with bells on. I have to go to a dinner for my aunt and uncle around 7ish but will be going right from there to Allston. I called HF and they confirmed BL won't go on until 930 ish and will hopefully play until 1. I've seen BL a bunch of times and hope they play WMA and Who You Are. Itchy Fish are pretty good but they only play Lupos and it's a haul.
    Hey, you're from Boston...you're coming to Harpers Ferry on Saturday for the fundraiser, right?
    I will be there with a college buddy of mine with bells on. I have to go to a dinner for my aunt and uncle around 7ish but will be going right from there to Allston. I called HF and they confirmed BL won't go on until 930 ish and will hopefully play until 1. I've seen BL a bunch of times and hope they play WMA and Who You Are. Itchy Fish are pretty good but they only play Lupos and it's a haul.
    Good stuff dude. Should be fun. See ya there.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Hey, you're from Boston...you're coming to Harpers Ferry on Saturday for the fundraiser, right?
    Good stuff dude. Should be fun. See ya there.

You know it. Any idea on the admission price?
    I just realized this week I haven't purchased mine yet. I think it's 10 advanced and 15 at the door.