Tim Bierman

BlahBlah Posts: 469
edited April 2010 in The Porch
~ Santos is the Ten Cub manager, is this him or do they mean Kelly? ~

http://www.nola.com/jazzfest/index.ssf/ ... fessi.html
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    tim bierman(rubysdad) is the 10c manager. santos just works for 10c. kelly is the booking agent for pearl jam and whatever else he does for the band. agency is called curtis(kelly's last name) management.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• BlahBlah Posts: 469
    metsfan wrote:
    tim bierman(rubysdad) is the 10c manager. santos just works for 10c. kelly is the booking agent for pearl jam and whatever else he does for the band. agency is called curtis(kelly's last name) management.

~Ya I know who Kelly is and what Kelly does. I always get santos and rubysdad mixed up. Anywho who are they talking about rubysdad? ~
  • metsfan wrote:

~Ya I know who Kelly is and what Kelly does. I always get santos and rubysdad mixed up. Anywho who are they talking about rubysdad? ~

I would imagine they're talking about Tim.

Nice avatar ;)
    NERDS!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    metsfan wrote:

K Curtis is the band's manager.....PJ's agent is William Morris Endeavor Agency in some places, ITB in europe.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    rubysdad is tims board name
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    ~ I'm sure everyone on this board knows who Kelly Curtis is guys. I'm also sure we all know Tim Bierman is the head of the Ten Club. I always screw up my santos rubysdad kat sea mumbo jumbo. Tim was a friend of Jeff's by the way, that's how he got the job.....sinse were all passing out info. (sticks out tongue) ~

~ Kelly Curtis ~
    screen_curtis.gif
  • ~ I'm sure everyone on this board knows who Kelly Curtis is guys. I'm also sure we all know Tim Bierman is the head of the Ten Club. I always screw up my santos rubysdad kat sea mumbo jumbo. Tim was a friend of Jeff's by the way, that's how he got the job.....sinse were all passing out info. (sticks out tongue) ~

~ Kelly Curtis ~
    screen_curtis.gif

If you're sure we all know who these people are and you know as well, then why the question :?:
    NERDS!

If you're sure we all know who these people are and you know as well, then why the question :?:

~ :) Because I was wondering if maybe they meant Pearl Jam's manager Kelly Curtis instead of the Ten Club manager. It just sounded to me like marketing Pearl Jam's music and selling music would not be Tim Bierman's department. I guess it is, kinda still think it's Kell's department, read tons of interviews were he's the one discussing things about how they will go about selling the music and promote things. Carry on. ~