PEARL JAM SOLDIER FIELD 1995 VINYL FOR TRADE

edited April 2010 in The Porch
WHAT PJ VINYLS WOULD YOU TRADE ME FOR THIS ?

Very, Very, Very Clean INCLUDES ORIGINAL POSTER IN MINT CONDITION, vinyls and cover in 9.9/10 condition as well

PM me, I'll e-mail you pictures if you need 'em :D
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    anything in particular that you are looking for?
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Why is it that almost every one of your posts is u selling or promoting someone selling something? Or trading santos nailed ur kinda funny imo.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Why is it that almost every one of your posts is u selling or promoting someone selling something? Or trading santos nailed ur kinda funny imo.

because Pearl Jam fans reside here...sorry if iyo I am 'funny'...as an example, if I can advertise a Benny for sale here, I gettriple the views I would normally get without posting here....I was also able to sell it for almost $600, whereas they usually sell for about $475 (without everyone here knowing about them)

It's just a fact that people on this board are interested in Pearl Jam and many of us collect, buy, trade, etcetera....nobody seems to mind when I hook them up with PJ stuff they've been dying for like vinyls, posters, EV solo shows...also no one seems to notice how much I buy(not that it even matters)...like selling and trading is such a bad thing....I've spent thousands and made great trades and made a lot of people on this board very happy.

We have also been requesting our own buy/sell/trade board forever...then people like you who are not into our little obsession won't feel the need to give those of us who are into it a rash of shit...because contrary to your opinion we who do collect PJ stuff do not care that you don't like it...and that is the bottom line.

Have a nice morning ;)
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I repeat, are you looking for anything in particular? :?
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    My orange fixer I won at the Easy Street release party. Nah, nevermind. Aint never trading that baby!

Plus, as you can maybe see from my avatar, I got the Soldier Field vinyl on my wall already.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • jambayleaf wrote:
    My orange fixer I won at the Easy Street release party. Nah, nevermind. Aint never trading that baby!

Plus, as you can maybe see from my avatar, I got the Soldier Field vinyl on my wall already.

:roll:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • stotstot Posts: 207
    Are you on Ebeans so we can see what posters you may want?
    '00 Atlanta, Tampa, Seattle, & Seattle
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia
  • jambayleaf wrote:

I wouldn't trade that for the SOLDIER FIELD........besides, i've got it