Hello

cobalt28cobalt28 Posts: 9
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hi,
I just want to say hello to all you Pearl Jam fans. No one I know is into Pearl Jam so it is great to see all the excitement about the tour on here! I was lucky to see PJ at MSG in 2008, and will be going to MSG1 in May.
Can't wait!
cobalt28
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    :? none of your friends like pearl jam?

edit

no one you know is into pearl jam :?
  • yeah, why do you hang out exclusively with douche bags? get new friends. start here. welcome.
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Hello back at you!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    hello there yourself :mrgreen: i'll be rockin my ass off at msg1 too!sec 327 row 1 find me and i 'll buy you a beer 8-)
  • cobalt28cobalt28 Posts: 9
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm in the over 40's group so most of the people I know listen to 70's music.
    cobalt28
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    wow

why are people in their 40's listening to 70's music?

edit

welcome to the interweb
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    cobalt28 wrote:
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm in the over 40's group so most of the people I know listen to 70's music.

Pearl Jam is also in the over 40's group!
    :D
    Because these people are no longer in ther 40's.
    cobalt28
    I almost got tickets in sec 327 but It did not work out. I'm in section 414 way up there.
    hello there yourself :mrgreen: i'll be rockin my ass off at msg1 too!sec 327 row 1 find me and i 'll buy you a beer 8-)
    cobalt28
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829

good thing PJ is playing on 9 dollar beer night
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.