Wanna help me out? It's easy, I swear.

milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I work for a newspaper in Ann Arbor, MI, and we are trying to do the whole social networking bit.

If you guys and gals don't mind could you become a fan of my sports section of facebook, and follow it on twitter?
If you read a story or blog or see a video you think is cool, comment on it. We are just trying to get as many people to see our stuff as possible.

Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saline-MI/A2-Journal-Sports/347855538911?ref=ts

Twitter- http://twitter.com/a2journalsports

Thanks!!

--Mike
"The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    only if you promise to make your sports articles about Ohio State. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    81 wrote:
    only if you promise to make your sports articles about Ohio State. :mrgreen:

Considering the state of UM sports right now... it's not a bad business decision.
    However the Michigan softball team is off to a good start.
    Yeah- it's always great when a Big 10 university is pinning its sporting hopes and dreams to the softball program.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i joined facebook. dont even know how twitter works
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    jones wrote:
    i joined facebook. dont even know how twitter works

Me too, although I'm not really into sport and I'm in another country. But I thought it would boost the numbers :thumbup:
    Thanks everyone!
    Every person helps drive some traffic.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Just became a fan. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    sorry, don't have facebook or twitter.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    sorry, don't have facebook or twitter.

No worries. Thanks anyway!