April Fools w/Jay Mohr doing Eddie Vedder

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• His impression of Vedder's speaking voice is rather uncanny. I didn't find it that funny, except for the Eddie in Kindergarten bit :D
  • iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    Jay Mohr has gotten FAT!

His Christopher Walken is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwbdolpi ... re=related
    tacos
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Haha, the part about Old McDonald was funny.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • PrlJmr10PrlJmr10 Posts: 130
    I really didn't find that at entertaining - he acts like Ed is a Neville Brother?? and his funny 2 seconds passed long long ago.
    PEARL JAM - It's what's for breakfast

"Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise."
    --Anonymous

The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. -Patrick Henry, revolutionary (1736-1799)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mohr's a pisser!
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Not really that funny seeing that he got a shitload of things wrong. One his eddie talking voice didnt really sound like eddie. Two his eddie signing voive sounded nothing like eddie. And three, two memeber of RATM are hispanic, not white (tom morello and zack de la rocha). So that bit didn't really work.

Nice try, you were once funny, but not this time Mohr
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Ok, I know that this is completely beside the point but I just find it interesting that Americans think of Hispanic and Latino people as non-white, whereas in the UK we consider Spanish and Italian people to be white. Sorry, this is just a slight oddity I noticed when you made that comment.
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Ok, I know that this is completely beside the point but I just find it interesting that Americans think of Hispanic and Latino people as non-white, whereas in the UK we consider Spanish and Italian people to be white. Sorry, this is just a slight oddity I noticed when you made that comment.

The US likes to try to identify everyone that isn't of European decent into races.

Also, aren't Italian's considered white everywhere? I mean I'm Italian and no one in the US has ever called me anything other than white. But we digress, Mohr blew that bit.
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • edited April 2010
    but Jay Mohr really had the Eddie Vedder mid career weight gain thing down! he nailed the fatness!

hispanic is really more of an ethnicity than anything. not a race. italians arent even human!
    Post edited by LikeAnOpeningBandForTheSun on
  • Yea, I've seen better impressions but he's the first one I've seen spit and that's good for something. Eddie's always spittin!

And Jay Mohr's wife is hot as haites
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    MrSmith wrote:
    but Jay Mohr really had the Eddie Vedder mid career weight gain thing down! he nailed the fatness!

hispanic is really more of an ethnicity than anything. not a race. italians arent even human!
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    He was opening for Creed.

sorry for the creed joke..... :oops:
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    'nailed the fatness'

that and old mcDonald...lmao!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*