Dreams about Pit Members

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    afroannnie was in my dream last night.. there was a mustache involved 8-)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie was in my dream last night.. there was a mustache involved 8-)

:D :wave: 8-)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I guess I could say that it has happened. but that is all I am going to say... :roll:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I guess I could say that it has happened. but that is all I am going to say... :roll:

you gotta at least say who was in it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

you gotta at least say who was in it. :lol:

ok. I was
    :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    nope...doesn't happen too often
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I've had Montana on mind lately...so there's been a few of you that have shown up lately... ;)
    afroannnie wrote:
    I've had Montana on mind lately...so there's been a few of you that have shown up lately... ;)

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    afroannnie wrote:

:nono: quit inflating the baby's ego...his head will get so big it will explode before Montana.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:nono: quit inflating the baby's ego...his head will get so big it will explode before Montana.

she didn't say it was me. :fp:

however, i was curious what the dreams were about.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

she didn't say it was me. :fp:

i didn't say it was...and didn't say it wasn't.... :P
    tell the story then.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    tell the story then.....

i don't even remember all the details...but it's happened a few times...and with a few different people...i like to mix things up in my dreams... ;)
    :corn:

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    you ladies really need to stop dreaming about me...it's getting embarrassing :oops: :P
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I had a dream this week that I was in New York with DS, Caveeze and a few others. We were in apartment building planning something really bad. I can't remember what it was but it criminal activity of some kind...maybe planning on blowing something up? Not sure.

I was telling Cav that I was going to try to hook up with Leeze and he was getting shitty. "Stay away from my girl!!" Which just made me more determined to keep saying it. :lol: I think I was only joking to piss Cav off. He sure does get angry if people say they're going to play with his girl. :lol::lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,179
    I can't dream about people i have never met before , and even with the few i have met they have never been in my dreams .......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I had a dream this week that I was in New York with DS, Caveeze and a few others. We were in apartment building planning something really bad. I can't remember what it was but it criminal activity of some kind...maybe planning on blowing something up? Not sure.

I was telling Cav that I was going to try to hook up with Leeze and he was getting shitty. "Stay away from my girl!!" Which just made me more determined to keep saying it. :lol: I think I was only joking to piss Cav off. He sure does get angry if people say they're going to play with his girl. :lol::lol:
    I do? :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I can't dream about people i have never met before , and even with the few i have met they have never been in my dreams .......

I'm on ivf drugs.....I'm dreaming some fucked up dreams! :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Oh Ok maybe tonight i will think about you and let you enter my dream land ;)

thank god! :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:

thank god! :lol::lol:

This is true :lol:
    Caveeze wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You sure do! You had me up against a wall...."STAY AWAY!!" :lol::lol: So I continued to tease you that I was going to try to get it on with Leeze. :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Oh Ok maybe tonight i will think about you and let you enter my dream land ;)

WOO HOO!!

*packs bag for fun dream adventure* ;)

(and when I say I'm "packing a bag", I'm really only packing red wine and weed! :mrgreen: )
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You sure do! You had me up against a wall...."STAY AWAY!!" :lol::lol: So I continued to tease you that I was going to try to get it on with Leeze. :lol:

i can totally see you doing this :lol::lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I had a dream this week that I was in New York with DS planning to hook up.

Really.

wOOt.gif
    DS1119 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I had a dream this week that I was in New York with DS planning to hook up.

Really.

wOOt.gif
    Nice try...

Ziggy only has sexy dreams of me and mrs. Cav :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Ziggy only has sexy dreams of me and mrs. Cav :lol:

Worst thing I ever did was telling you about that?! How many times have you mentioned that now? 57?! :lol:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Sometimes I dream about Zoso...mostly when he tries to molest me in his sleep :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"