Dreams about Pit Members

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I dreamt I invited everyone on the forums to my house for a BBQ. And no one showed up.. So I fed the neighborhood kids instead..

I never received my subconscious and/or dreamy invite. Otherwise, I would've brought rum and pie and a frisbee.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    I dreamt I invited everyone on the forums to my house for a BBQ. And no one showed up.. So I fed the neighborhood kids instead..

I never received my subconscious and/or dreamy invite. Otherwise, I would've brought rum and pie and a frisbee.
    Haha!! You're definitely invited then!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Nope - but on a side note, all the flirting on here is hilarious! :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    afroannnie wrote:
    Quite a few of you showed up in my dream last night.... :corn:
    :corn:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

People flirt on here?!?! I never noticed. ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

And I may have had on last night. :shifty: :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Mamasan23?
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

Mamasan23?

How did you guess? ;):lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    That's Hot!!! 8-)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Mamasan23?
    ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    fuck...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • This may have happened last night. :shifty:
    I lost a bet...
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    We didn't get invite or we would have been there. :D
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • i have had a few good ones....
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • I had THE weirdest dream! I dreamt I was fighting with my family, and decided to just say FUCKO it all, and I planned to leave in the middle of the night. I
    Packed my car, ( which eventually became a VW Microbus?!?!?) full of Toilet Paper and socks, with Cat food, liter box, and my PJ shirts... Left Scooter... But had all his stuff???? Then half way down the highway he was on his gigantic cat tree, which somehow fit into the bus standing up??? ?? Then I sat down.. ( I was driving standing up prior to sitting), and WHILE MOVING.. Pulled out a US map with the names of all the Pit Members I know that lived in that state.. So I blindly pick a state, and got Oregon... Here's the funny part.. I must have been half awake at this point, because I woke up staring at my phone, looking through contacts, trying to find PJ Siren's ph#!! Lol don't know what I was gonna say.. But I knew I was going to call her and tell her Scooter and I were moving to Oregon!! Lol it was weird!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    oh man this is wierd!! i totes had a dreameth that i had a dream about this thread!! that anda dream about sock emperors!!! scary x
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman said:

oh man this is wierd!! i totes had a dreameth that i had a dream about this thread!! that anda dream about sock emperors!!! scary x

Long time no see..
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Not as often as I used to...but it's weird when I do, I totally recognize the people I've never met before.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I know a lot of the women have dreams about BB. It's natural, don't feel weird about it. Just saying.
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    badbrains said:

I know a lot of the women have dreams about BB. It's natural, don't feel weird about it. Just saying.

ive heard no so much dreams but more nightmares.Its like a pity thing.

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    RKCNDY said:

Not as often as I used to...but it's weird when I do, I totally recognize the people I've never met before.

Do you think we get a mental snapshot of how someone looks from the tone of their posts?I Think you kinda do.I know I think along those lines.A certain non descript generalized thing.like I envision that guy tall or short or skinny or fat,etc...I wonder how close we would all be to our guesstimates?I bet I'm way more wrong then right.lol

Name tags at a wishlist mixer may help with a little of that.
    ive never been to a PJ show or function where our user names were displayed or a person introduced themselves by that.
  • rr165892 said:

RKCNDY said:

Do you think we get a mental snapshot of how someone looks from the tone of their posts?I Think you kinda do.I know I think along those lines.A certain non descript generalized thing.like I envision that guy tall or short or skinny or fat,etc...I wonder how close we would all be to our guesstimates?I bet I'm way more wrong then right.lol

Name tags at a wishlist mixer may help with a little of that.
    ive never been to a PJ show or function where our user names were displayed or a person introduced themselves by that.
    Yeah I think
    That would be weird. It was when I met a group of fellow AIC fans in 1993 in Palm Springs, Ca. We all agreed to wear name tags with our usernames. ( I was still WH then and there too). It was just weird.. We met at a local coffee/ Date shop.. Called The Hot Date. There were about 15 of us, running around with name tags like, Whispering Hands, Field of Pain, Mirror on the Wall, Second Coming, ( who was the person I was trying to go after when I took out Ithica U's science dept's computers with a 'fuck You' virus! Whoops!), and one lady from New York who just went by her actual name... ONE person.. It was really weird.. But I found that I was way off on what I thought everyone looked like....
  • That's interesting. I wonder how people on here envision me?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004

That's interesting. I wonder how people on here envision me?

So you're saying you're not the guy in your profile picture ?
  • Annafalk said:

Yeah no, I'm not a John Lennon action figure, lol. I wish I was.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    edited March 2015

Annafalk said:

Haha, I couldn't see it was him :)
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Annafalk said:

That is exactly how I picture you.
    I also expect norm to look like Patrick Warburton, and imalive to look like Michael Phelps. Even though I have seen pictures of both guys on these boards, I still expect them to look like their profile pics.
    ELITIST FUK
  • ^^^^^So do you have blue hair and walk around with your left breast exposed? Lol. (Please say yes).
  • I just realized how hard it is to say "left breast exposed." It was a lot easier to type.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

^^^^^So do you have blue hair and walk around with your left breast exposed? Lol. (Please say yes).

Not the entire breast...I am wearing a pastie, afterall....
    ELITIST FUK
  • It's lovely....