;)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :fp: :oops:

some of you really need to stay out of my head at night :fp:

;)
    ;) :wave:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    if I have a Bloody Mary before bed, I have really interesting dreams...usually contains a pit member or two...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    if I have a Bloody Mary before bed, I have really interesting dreams...usually contains a pit member or two...

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'll have what she's having...
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i didn't drink one last night.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    yep. :fp:
    I lost a bet...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Again?! Stop it universe!!! hahahaha
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

yep. :fp: Stop it universe!!! :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
    Mamasan23 wrote:

yep. :fp: Stop it universe!!! :lol::lol:

ohh.....hate to break the news, but you won the lotto.....it's a 5 nighter
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    you too?!?!?!

Shannon stay out of our dreams :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    you too?!?!?!

:mrgreen: :wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    you too?!?!?!

:mrgreen: :wave:
    :fp:

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 wrote:

ohh.....hate to break the news, but you won the lotto.....it's a 5 nighter

3 more nights of this?!?! :fp:
    I lost a bet...
    you too?!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNgcYGgtf8M

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    :shock: :o some of you are very very disturbing! :nono:

let's just say I dreamed about a cabin, and one of you were asking me to help get rid of dead bodies.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

let's just say I dreamed about a cabin, and one of you were asking me to help get rid of dead bodies.

:lol:
    It was a dark and storm night.. :wtf:

Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    RKCNDY wrote:

cabin you say......

btw,...did you win?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

cabin you say......

btw,...did you win?

no win :( ...odds are 1:4.75 not very good considering the $2 bingo I usually play has odds of 1:3.25. I usually win around $25 off those.

Thread Integrity:

A cabin that a group of us rented. It smelled really really bad, and somebody was poking around and found a body, then everybody started looking around and found bodies. We were cleaning up and getting ready, PJ was supposed to come over for dinner and beer.
    The bodies were loaded into someone's truck and I had to ride with them to find a place to dump them. Someone said "we don't have time to call the cops!"

It was so weird and disturbing... :?

- Christopher McCandless
    i'm never sharing a cabin with you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

cabin you say......

btw,...did you win?

no win :( ...odds are 1:4.75 not very good considering the $2 bingo I usually play has odds of 1:3.25. I usually win around $25 off those.

Thread Integrity:

A cabin that a group of us rented. It smelled really really bad, and somebody was poking around and found a body, then everybody started looking around and found bodies. We were cleaning up and getting ready, PJ was supposed to come over for dinner and beer.
    The bodies were loaded into someone's truck and I had to ride with them to find a place to dump them. Someone said "we don't have time to call the cops!"

Go $20 or go home
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:

That's too funny.

"Should we call the cops?"
    "NO! We don't have time ... Pearl Jam will be here any minute! Just dump those bodies somewhere where they can't see them, and put the beer on ice."
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That's too funny.

"NO! We don't have time ... Pearl Jam will be here any minute! Just dump those bodies somewhere where they can't see them, and put the beer on ice."

:lol: yeah, that's pretty much how it happened. :lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That's too funny.

:lol: yeah, that's pretty much how it happened. :lol::lol::lol:

We could have just hid the bodies in unlost's trailer.... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That's too funny.

:lol: yeah, that's pretty much how it would happened in real life, too. :lol::lol::lol:

Fixed. :shifty:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

:lol: yeah, that's pretty much how it would happened in real life, too. :lol::lol::lol:

Fixed. :shifty:

:shh:

- Christopher McCandless
  • last night I dreamt that Will was visiting the east coast and he was driving Zoso and me around for some reason. Only his driving SUCKED. He was driving on the wrong side of the road and I kept screaming "It's NJ...not fucking Wisconsin! You can't just drive on the OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD!" :? :lol: :fp:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • last night I dreamt that Will was visiting the east coast and he was driving Zoso and me around for some reason. Only his driving SUCKED. He was driving on the wrong side of the road and I kept screaming "It's NJ...not fucking Wisconsin! You can't just drive on the OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD!" :? :lol: :fp:

Baloney :lol:

And then Zoso was defending you (not surprising since he isn't the best driver) :lol: and I was in a fight with both of you :x
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    last night I dreamt that Will was visiting the east coast and he was driving Zoso and me around for some reason. Only his driving SUCKED. He was driving on the wrong side of the road and I kept screaming "It's NJ...not fucking Wisconsin! You can't just drive on the OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD!" :? :lol: :fp:

And then Zoso was defending you (not surprising since he isn't the best driver) :lol: and I was in a fight with both of you :x

So were you 2 in the back like a taxi or limo? What could this dream mean...