Dreams about Pit Members

Comments

• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    this may or may not have happened last week. :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I had 2 dreams last night. In the first one a bunch of us were hanging out at a hotel for a wedding...I'm assuming for Cav and Leeze. I don't think we ever actually went to the wedding because we were partying in the hotel :lol: I remember 81, Mamasan23, Sheila and Speedy being there. In the 2nd dream PJ announced an east and west coast tour :o but there were only a handful of dates on each coast. :fp: I was going to the Christmas Eve show in Philly :? , the NYC show and was booking a flight to LA so Zoso and we could hang out with Norm...and Norm :lol:

:lol::lol: Shitshow indeed!! This time though I think we would draw a mustache on 81 when he passes out :wave:

That definitely would be a shitshow! Especially if it was anything like labor day last year. :fp: :lol:

my exact words as well....except mine was last night :silent:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I had 2 dreams last night. In the first one a bunch of us were hanging out at a hotel for a wedding...I'm assuming for Cav and Leeze. I don't think we ever actually went to the wedding because we were partying in the hotel :lol: I remember 81, Mamasan23, Sheila and Speedy being there. In the 2nd dream PJ announced an east and west coast tour :o but there were only a handful of dates on each coast. :fp: I was going to the Christmas Eve show in Philly :? , the NYC show and was booking a flight to LA so Zoso and we could hang out with Norm...and Norm :lol:

:lol::lol: Shitshow indeed!! This time though I think we would draw a mustache on 81 when he passes out :wave:

That definitely would be a shitshow! Especially if it was anything like labor day last year. :fp: :lol:

no good comes from PJ gatherings on labor days.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

my exact words as well....except mine was last night :silent:

:thumbup: :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:

:lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:

I beg to differ..I met some really cool people last Labor Day. Of course they all live on the east coast :x
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I beg to differ..I met some really cool people last Labor Day. Of course they all live on the east coast :x

I say those east coast folks just move to the midwest. There's a few that I met as well and they were all pretty damn fun.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I say those east coast folks just move to the midwest. There's a few that I met as well and they were all pretty damn fun.

Yeah!!! Or we move to the east coast...they get more PJ shows out there :lol: Plus...well there's the whole cheesesteak thing :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I keep having this dream that involves 81 swimming in the chocolate river from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and DS turns into a big blueberry over and over again.. :?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yeah!!! Or we move to the east coast...they get more PJ shows out there :lol: Plus...well there's the whole cheesesteak thing :mrgreen:

I'm all for moving to the east coast!!! You don't have to try and convince me! :lol: I'd go all too willingly
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

The east coast welcomes ALL of you!! Did I mention we have Tastykakes? :D:D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:

TASTYKAKES!!!! I'm on my way now! :mrgreen:
    afroannnie wrote:

:D Well, I don't know what a Tastykake is but if you and Sheila back it then I'm sure it's amazing!

It will be known as the #EpicMigration
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:D Well, I don't know what a Tastykake is but if you and Sheila back it then I'm sure it's amazing!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Caveeze wrote:
    I keep having this dream that involves 81 swimming in the chocolate river from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and DS turns into a big blueberry over and over again.. :?

:think:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

:think:

i had that dream too! :lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Cav needs to stop taking acid at bed time

i just hope i was wearing swim trunks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:D:D:D
    3310121017_735b87b6fd.jpg
    afroannnie wrote:

:D:D:D
    3310121017_735b87b6fd.jpg

Yes please!!! Look out east coast...the midwesterners are about to storm in!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Caveeze wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    i had a nice dream the other night....i forget what it was....but i remember it being good.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I can neither confirm nor deny this happened last night... :shifty:
    I had a dream last night that I was at Yankee Stadum...but then it changed to the Utica Auditorium and PJ was playing. The only person I can remember from the dream was my Dad. But since PJ was playing I guess at least one of you fuckers would be there. Does this qualify as a dream about pit members? :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    I had a dream last night that I was at Yankee Stadum...but then it changed to the Utica Auditorium and PJ was playing. The only person I can remember from the dream was my Dad. But since PJ was playing I guess at least one of you fuckers would be there. Does this qualify as a dream about pit members? :lol:
    if McCready looked like this it qualifies:

rock-n-roll-cat-(page-picture-large).jpg

:wave:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    DS1119 wrote:
    if McCready looked like this it qualifies:

rock-n-roll-cat-(page-picture-large).jpg

:wave:

I'm out.
  • i saw black diamond last night..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • apparently Zoso had a dream about a pit member last night 8-):lol:

apparently Zoso had a dream about a pit member last night 8-):lol:

:oops: :shifty: Sorry about that.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    apparently Zoso had a dream about a pit member last night 8-):lol:

:oops: :shifty: Sorry about that.
    it was only a matter of time before he came under your spell :fp: