Bring back da' groove...

moloconomolocono Posts: 116
edited April 2010 in The Porch
So I'm listening to some boots from '96-'98...and I love how they used to play with a certain groove back then. I think it's obvious that they were feeding of Irons' playing at the time. I wasn't a big fan of Jack when he joined the band...or even years after he left, but now I must say that I think he was a great fit for the band and their sound. I've even been listening to NO CODE and YIELD more now and he is just an outstanding drummer. Great friggin' groove. I love Matt, but I think Jack is a better fit. Sorry, took me a long time to figure this out and accept it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GS163319GS163319 Posts: 132
    Yes. Bring back the groove.
  • molocono wrote:
    So I'm listening to some boots from '96-'98...and I love how they used to play with a certain groove back then. I think it's obvious that they were feeding of Irons' playing at the time. I wasn't a big fan of Jack when he joined the band...or even years after he left, but now I must say that I think he was a great fit for the band and their sound. I've even been listening to NO CODE and YIELD more now and he is just an outstanding drummer. Great friggin' groove. I love Matt, but I think Jack is a better fit. Sorry, took me a long time to figure this out and accept it.
    you'll get flamed for this, but you are right :) Matt has gotten a lot better recently though.

maybe they can drag Irons out of retirement since Matt will be away. its probably the only chance of getting a tour after this summer at this point.