New Pearl Jam DVD?

vedder89vedder89 Posts: 177
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Anyone hear anything about a new pearl jam dvd? they've been putting out a dvd/video almost after every record since yield. (single video theory, touring band 2000, live at MSG, and Imagine in Cornice-italy) i have this feeling that the next one could come from their tour in australia and new zealand. would be awesome to get some unauthentic footage of eddie surfing. what do you guys think?
Stab it down, fill the pages, suck my fuckin' life out, man
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,941
    there's been a lot of speculation that maybe a dvd will come from the four philly shows............but, frankly, I'm sick of hearing about philly! ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    philly 4 nights /acl taping would be next bro :mrgreen:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    something else is coming before those 2.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176

hey my greekmate what you talking about :mrgreen:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Eddie Solo DVD? :o
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    vedder89 wrote:
    Anyone hear anything about a new pearl jam dvd? they've been putting out a dvd/video almost after every record since yield. (single video theory, touring band 2000, live at MSG, and Imagine in Cornice-italy) i have this feeling that the next one could come from their tour in australia and new zealand. would be awesome to get some unauthentic footage of eddie surfing. what do you guys think?

Every year? You named 4 in 12 years... :?:
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    vedder89 wrote:

He said every record not year
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

hey my greekmate what you talking about :mrgreen:
    8-)8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    vedder89 wrote:

He said every record not year

Oops! Sorry!
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208

Oops! Sorry!

The only thing you should be apologizing for is that avatar :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Hey D, Secrets are Bad for your Soul, i'm just sayin, you know..there no good. ;)
  • wasnt that Cameron Crowe doc supposed to be coming soon/?
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    MrSmith wrote:
    wasnt that Cameron Crowe doc supposed to be coming soon/?

Be cool, but I think the boys have been too busy to be as hands on as it would seem they need to be. Maybe they just let Crowe have free reign over PJ hq.
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    The Cameron Crowe movie is a surf themed documentary of the Aussie/NZ tour. With songs from each show, behind the scenes footage and up close and personal with the guys on their days off. It will be the ultimate concert film. :lol:

Man, they gotta do something with the Aussie/NZ stage footage. That Breakerfall video is great and given what I saw on the screens, they got many other great moments. ;)
  • MrSmith wrote:
    wasnt that Cameron Crowe doc supposed to be coming soon/?
    Don't forget the Rock Band project. 8-)
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    Somebody say New Pearl Jam DVD? :shock:

homer_drools.jpg
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    imalive wrote:
    there's been a lot of speculation that maybe a dvd will come from the four philly shows............but, frankly, I'm sick of hearing about philly! ;)

did you hear the one about philly?
    imalive wrote:

and that it's gonna be released on bluray?
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    imalive wrote:

Not more than Fenway I'm sure :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    demetrios wrote:
    imalive wrote:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! I LOVE PHILLY!! MORE NEWS ABOUT PHILLY!!!
    demetrios wrote:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! I LOVE PHILLY!! MORE NEWS ABOUT PHILLY!!!

I love Philly too! I was there for all 4 night's. Each day I wake up & I check my emails, hoping to get a 10club newsletter that reads something about a Philly '09 Official Release. Each day I see nothing and so I get up and start my day. Someday, oh someday, we will have some Philly '09 new's that will blow our fucking socks off. That's right! We blew the roof off the Spectrum! Not even The Boss that played there nights before could of done it. But we did it! Hopefully this long wait will be worth the wait of our lives!!!
  • Princess KJPrincess KJ Posts: 442
    It will be an Aussie DVD. Or I drink your milkshake.

milkshake.jpg
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Oooh, PLEASE, both a Philly DVD &&&& an Aus/NZ DVD(with footage of Ed surfing!!!;->)!!! PPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011