Lexus Showroom

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I am a manager at our local Lexus dealership and I changed the showroom "muzac" to a little more modern a station than the jazz station they had playing before. "The Fixer" is now playing in the showroom. Sweet!

David
64xxx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Well that's pretty cool! Who likes muzak anyway?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    You should post some pics of the new models with the Backspacer LP in front of them :)
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Where are you located? You should have a secret Ten club discount day! I have a 2001 RX300 and will be looking soon for something new ;)
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Where are you located? You should have a secret Ten club discount day! I have a 2001 RX300 and will be looking soon for something new ;)

We are in Albany, NY. If any member comes in and mentions The Ten Club it will always be Ten Club discount day!!!
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Lukin wrote:

We are in Albany, NY. If any member comes in and mentions The Ten Club it will always be Ten Club discount day!!!

I'm in Ulster County.... maybe I will head north instead of south!
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Pearl Jam can be predominately heard blasting from my Lex :mrgreen:
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Lukin wrote:

I'm in Ulster County.... maybe I will head north instead of south!

You'll definately be welcome!

David
    64xxx
    So far on this channel we have heard Hard Sun, The Fixer and Just Breathe. "Don't come a knockin' when this Lexus showrooms a rockin'."