Wash Lyrics

phishphood318phishphood318 Posts: 24
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hello All,

Big time fan here. I recently have become unlucky and I am on hard times in this economy. I am curious to see if anyone has any interest in a hand written set of lyrics to the song "Wash" written by Eddie Vedder himself. I am considering putting this up for donation or sale so I can continue to live my life going forward.

6 or 7 years ago, I was at PNC Banks Art Center in Homdel, NJ. I was lucky enough to have fan club seats for this event. They added this show and they were never actually offered. Ten Club offered too many tickets for the 2nd night of MSG so I was given the opportunity to swap MSG for PNC. These were the glory days when you can show up to the show @ 9 AM and wait on the fan club line and be put in a block and it was first come first serve who gets the best seat in that specific block.

Well I was super lucky that day and got front row center. As they decided to open the show with Wash, Eddie brought something out to read the lyrics from I suppose. It was a top of a shoe box which was written in by him with a black marker. At the end of the song, Eddie personally came and handed this piece of memorabilia which was such a moment for me.

Since then I have put this piece into a frame, with the ticket stub and I think you would appreciate this as well. I personally do not want to lose such an amazing piece, but right now I am in the gutter with rent,school loans, and credit card bills. I would rather this go to a true fan so if you are interested and want pictures please send me a msg. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Phishphood318@gmail.com">Phishphood318@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->... I am not trying to solicit or any of that such. I am honestly considering putting this piece up for donation auction if I have no other options but help myself with taxes.

Matthew[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][url][/url][url][/url]
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AntreaperAntreaper Posts: 256
    Shitty to hear that man ;(

Post up a pic, may have better luck on someone biting
    "It's as comfortable as can be. But when you're on stage playing with Neil, well -- it's one thing to be at the zoo and watch an animal pace around its cage. It's another to be in the cage with him." -Eddie Vedder
  • Here are pictures for anyone who is curious

Matt

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49053813@N05/
  • possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    I have first dibs on this dude, you know this. Give me a call, its Nickels.
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,941
    that is way cool. out of curiosity.....what brand of shoes went with the lid?

"I scored a lid from Eddie Vedder" :lol::lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    man, that was my 4th pj show ever and i too benefited from the MSG II swap, and even my shitty-ass #, coupled with getting their EARLY, scored us 11th row seats. opening with wash was an amazing, what a great show, great night all the way round!

good luck!
    :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Wow. This is awesome.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    That is such a precious piece of memorabilia! Wash is one of my absolute favorites!
    I wish:
    1. You didn't have to sell this :(
    2. This wasn't a tour year as I am flat broke right now having sold my soul to the evil that is the insane and unreasonable need to follow them around like a crazy person. Coz then I woulda definitely attempted to get this!
    I hope it goes to a true fan...
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • moloconomolocono Posts: 116
    Those seem to be Ben Sherman shoes...
  • Ben Sherman is correct.