Most Registered 10C Members Ever...

october22october22 Posts: 2,533
edited April 2010 in The Porch
...is now. I don't know if that's common knowledge but I was somewhat surprised to learn it. I would have thought it might have been during Vs/Vitalogy era.

Anyway, I think it's pretty cool that 20 years on the band has the biggest fan club it's ever had.

Only downside is seats at the shows of course!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    october22 wrote:
    ...is now. I don't know if that's common knowledge but I was somewhat surprised to learn it. I would have thought it might have been during Vs/Vitalogy era.

Anyway, I think it's pretty cool that 20 years on the band has the biggest fan club it's ever had.

Where'd you get this info?
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Total agree . and the reason why is everyone caught on to the ticket thing . :o

its not because of the holiday single . lol :lol::lol::lol:
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    I'm pretty sure DimitrisPJ pposted a little while ago what the exact numbers were of Active 10c Memembers...highest and lowest active 10c membership numbers, and total number of registered users on the PJ forum. Does anyone still know those numbers? If you don't I'm sure DimitrisPJ will chime in with my answer. He's 'Johnny-On-The-Spot' with stuff like that
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    october22 wrote:

I called 10C regarding something else and it came up. It was during ticket sales and we were talking about why it was such a debacle. One reason she brought up was that 10C was the highest in the band's history.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    I'm pretty sure DimitrisPJ pposted a little while ago what the exact numbers were of Active 10c Memembers...highest and lowest active 10c membership numbers, and total number of registered users on the PJ forum. Does anyone still know those numbers? If you don't I'm sure DimitrisPJ will chime in with my answer. He's 'Johnny-On-The-Spot' with stuff like that
    paid number 73687
    Registered users 354758

Registered users (Not a Ten Club member but want to get the latest Pearl Jam news alerts? Get on the Pearl Jam Mailing List. It's simple and free.) if you are not a member and you'd like to keep in touch with the latest happenings in the Pearl Jam world like tour date announcements or CD release info, just send us your name, email and/or your mobile number and we'll keep you connected.etc
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    paid number 73687
    Registered users 354758

Registered users (Not a Ten Club member but want to get the latest Pearl Jam news alerts? Get on the Pearl Jam Mailing List. It's simple and free.) if you are not a member and you'd like to keep in touch with the latest happenings in the Pearl Jam world like tour date announcements or CD release info, just send us your name, email and/or your mobile number and we'll keep you connected.etc

Do you know what the highest and lowest active numbers are?
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
    paid number 73687
    Registered users 354758

i cant..this is private infos i guess..
    your messages-usergroups-resistered or paid members,u choose and u see the infos i post
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905

There are still 3-digit 10C numbers with active membership these days.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • MB50486MB50486 Posts: 243
    Does anyone know who the first few 10c members were/are. Are they still active?
  • october22 wrote:
    october22 wrote:

I called 10C regarding something else and it came up. It was during ticket sales and we were talking about why it was such a debacle. One reason she brought up was that 10C was the highest in the band's history.

JOHN! You are alive! You back in New York or still on the left-coast?
  • Just check out touringfans.net for an idea on highest lowest numbers... I don't remember seeing any 3 digit #s, but some 4-digits for sure... and looks like the highest is now in the high 400,000s?
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
    Just check out touringfans.net for an idea on highest lowest numbers... I don't remember seeing any 3 digit #s, but some 4-digits for sure... and looks like the highest is now in the high 400,000s?
    someone post his number last month,it was 451.000 if i remember well
  • BrandonBrandon Posts: 157
    73k, they should host a fanclub only show and give everyone a free ticket.
  • MortalityMortality Posts: 156
    Brandon wrote:

Woodstock w/ PJ & Friends. 2 days with PJ capping both nights.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    october22 wrote:

Umm is that not logic? The more time that goes on the more members there are...

You mean the most "active" 10c members?
    Mortality wrote:
    Brandon wrote:

Woodstock w/ PJ & Friends. 2 days with PJ capping both nights.
    sound great :)
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905
    MB50486 wrote:
    Does anyone know who the first few 10c members were/are. Are they still active?

Mother Love Bone's fanclub members were migrated over when the 10C was created, and those fans received a postcard from Stone and Jeff announcing the creation of Pearl Jam. Yes, some are still active.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    Brisk. wrote:
    october22 wrote:

Umm is that not logic? The more time that goes on the more members there are...

You mean the most "active" 10c members?

Yes, sorry Brisk. If it will make you happy, I will use the word "active" from now on. That is infact what I meant.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    The one thing that bothers me is that I believe they have let some people have their old numbers back even though they had a lapse in membership. That is my only complaint of the 10C. I'm happy with everything else.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.