Purchased Angel/Ramblings 45 at a record store!

RyanBeanstalkRyanBeanstalk Posts: 36
edited April 2010 in The Porch
The other day I had an orthopedist appointment and took the opportunity to go to a used record store nearby that I used to frequent a lot, but haven't been to for a few years now. As I was at the check out counter, I noticed a copy of Angel/Ramblings on the wall for 16 dollars. The guy let me look at it and was asking me about PJ and I was telling him how much I loved them, etc. He goes, "Well, I'll give that to you for 8. I'd be glad to see it go to a real fan." Woo!! The sleeve is a little worn, but nonetheless, it's cool to have it in my collection now.

It got me thinking, Does anybody know of a place online, where there is a list of all the fan club singles? I have a number of them, but it would be cool to do a little filling of the gaps on eBay or something. Thanks!

-Ryan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LaddieLaddie Posts: 311
    http://fuelfriends.blogspot.com/2006/12 ... ction.html

Thats the list up through 2007 (There was no 1994 single). The only one missing is 2008. That one has the songs Santa Cruz & The Golden State. Have fun getting the back issues. Ten club may still have some more of the old ones too. You can email and ask what they have lying around and only pay shipping.
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    8 bucks, shit that was a steal....usually those go for anywhere between 35 and 100
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Nice find!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    score!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    8 bucks, shit that was a steal....usually those go for anywhere between 35 and 100

Really? The Angel one or are you averaging all of them? I got the 93 single on ebay a couple years ago for $12. I think the most I have seen it go for is $30. The 91 is the rarest and usually sells between $80 and $100.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    youngster wrote:

Really? The Angel one or are you averaging all of them? I got the 93 single on ebay a couple years ago for $12. I think the most I have seen it go for is $30. The 91 is the rarest and usually sells between $80 and $100.

yea when i was buying my fan clubs off ebay a couple of years ago thats what i saw...I actually waited till i saw 3 91s at the same time and scored mine for 40. but 91-93 i usually see all around 50
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself