Options

Post the shows Pearl Jam has played on your birthday..

13»

Comments

• Options
    Birthday is 04-05-1978

San Antonio, Texas 04-05-2003

Set 1 Of The Girl(Interstellar Overdrive)/Corduroy, Last Exit, Love Boat Captain, Happy Birthday (Mike), Even Flow, I Am Mine, Wishlist, Lukin, Grievance, Animal, Given To Fly, Faithful, Black, Insignificance, Save You, Spin The Black Circle
    Encore 1 Last Kiss, Better Man/(Save it for Later), Crazy Mary, Happy Birthday (Mike), improv, Do The Evolution
    Encore 2 I Am A Patriot, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter, Baba O'Riley
    I know we've been to Ohio and I know we've never been to Toledo, and i know i've never smiled while wearing a speedo.
    ~E.V.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    do you mean i have to look through them all? ;):D i thought there was some website you could type your DOB and be done with it... thats said...

2006-07-10 Los Angeles California The Forum
    Pre-Opener Walking The Cow
    Set 1 World Wide Suicide, Brain Of J., Animal, Marker In The Sand, Severed Hand, Even Flow, MFC, I Got Id, Corduroy, Daughter/(It's Ok)/(I Believe In Miracles)/(Blitzkrieg Bop), Sad, Garden, Down, Go, Better Man/(Save it for Later), I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts, Porch
    Encore 1 Man Of The Hour, Off He Goes, Footsteps, Once, Alive
    Encore 2 Big Wave, Comatose, State Of Love And Trust, Leash, Rockin' In The Free World

1998-07-10 San Diego California Cox Arena
    Set 1 Long Road, Corduroy, Last Exit, Brain Of J., Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, In Hiding, Rearviewmirror, Immortality, Wishlist, Nothingman, Spin The Black Circle, Even Flow, Daughter/(Roam), MFC, Alive, Hail Hail
    Encore 1 Jeremy, Go, Lukin, Better Man, Leaving Here, Black, Rockin' In The Free World
    Encore 2 Yellow Ledbetter

1993-07-10 Slane Ireland Slane Castle
    Set 1 Why Go, Jeremy, Even Flow, Rearviewmirror, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Once, Glorified G, Daughter, Alive, Porch, Baba O'Riley

what a tiny gig :D

1991-07-10 Boston Massachusetts Avalon

even tinier... no songs? :confused:

Awesome, my work is already done for me!

Also, the 7/10/98 show in San Diego was my 21st birthday and I roadtripped down to see it.
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    2005-10-05 Chicago, Illinois House of Blues

Set 1: Love Boat Captain, Grievance, Do The Evolution, Even Flow, Dissident, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Corduroy, Green Disease, Daughter, 1/2 Full, I Am Mine, Better Man, Black, Alive, Save You, Porch
    Encore 1: Man Of The Hour, Hard To Imagine, I Got Id, Rearviewmirror
    Encore 2: Given To Fly, Going To California, Little Sister, Money (That's What I Want), Fool In The Rain, Thank You
    Encore 3: Rockin' In The Free World

2004-10-05 St. Louis , Missouri Fox Theatre

Set 1: Love Boat Captain, Last Exit, Animal, Save You, American In Me, Corduroy, Immortality, Alone, Jeremy, In My Tree, Wishlist, Rearviewmirror
    Encore 1: I Am A Patriot, Man Of The Hour, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Off He Goes, All Or None, Black
    Encore 2: The Seeker, Do The Evolution, State Of Love And Trust, Better Man/(Save it for Later), The New World, Fortunate Son
    Encore 3: Yellow Ledbetter

2000-10-05 Toronto, Ontario Air Canada Centre

Set 1: Sometimes, Breakerfall, Corduroy, Grievance, Brain Of J., Animal, Dissident, Nothing As it Seems, Given To Fly, Insignificance, Daughter/(It's Ok), Better Man, Mankind, Immortality, Even Flow, Black, Rearviewmirror
    Encore 1: Sleight Of Hand, Crazy Mary, Once, Do The Evolution, Wishlist, Leatherman, Baba O'Riley
    Encore 2: Indifference

1996-10-05 Charleston, South Carolina N. Charleston Coliseum

Set 1: Sometimes, Last Exit, Animal, Go, Hail Hail, Dissident, In My Tree, Corduroy, Better Man, Not For You, Jeremy, Black, State Of Love And Trust, Habit, Rearviewmirror, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Alive, Blood/(Fame)
    Encore 1: Present Tense, Even Flow, Daughter, My Friend, Off He Goes, Mankind, Whipping, Footsteps, Yellow Ledbetter

1991-10-05 San Diego, California Winter's
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I got to listen LIVE online thanks to Robbyblaylock! It was the coolest thing ever!

2005-11-26 Buenos Aires Argentina Ferrocarril Oeste Stadium

Set 1 MFC, Save You, Save it for Later, Hail Hail, Animal, Given To Fly, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Whipping, Even Flow, Even Flow, Love Boat Captain, Corduroy, Lukin, 1/2 Full, Daughter(W.M.A.), Insignificance, Jeremy, Do The Evolution, Go
    Encore 1 State Of Love And Trust, Black, Better Man, Porch
    Encore 2 Last Kiss, I Believe In Miracles, Alive, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    one of my favourite shows - ottawa
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    1992-03-10 Hamburg Germany Markthalle
    Set 1 Release, Even Flow, Why Go, Jeremy, Deep, Alive, Black, State Of Love And Trust, Improv (I'm Not Crazy)/Once, Rockin' In The Free World, Porch, Suggestion, Garden, Leash, I've Got a Feeling

1994-03-10 Chicago Illinois Chicago Stadium
    Set 1 Release, Animal, Go, Even Flow, Dissident(Empire Carpet song)/State Of Love And Trust, Why Go, Jeremy, Glorified G, Daughter/(The Real Me), Not For You, Rearviewmirror, Blood, Alive, Porch, Garden, Happy Birthday (Jeff), Spin The Black Circle, Black, Tremor Christ, Footsteps, Rockin' In The Free World, I Won't Back Down, Leash, Sonic Reducer, Indifference

1995-03-10 Sydney Australia Sydney Entertainment Centre
    Set 1 Go, Spin The Black Circle, Last Exit, Tremor Christ, Animal, Corduroy, Not For You, State Of Love And Trust, Even Flow, Daughter/(W.M.A.)/(Stuff and Nonsense), Whipping, I Got Id, Rearviewmirror, Alive, Porch
    Encore 1 Black, Better Man, Blood
    Encore 2 Happy Birthday (Jeff), The Needle and The Damage Done, Let My Love Open The Door
    Encore 3 Indifference
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,259
    1993-08-19 Montreal Quebec Verdun Auditorium

Set 1 Oceans, Go, Animal, Why Go, Jeremy, Rearviewmirror, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Even Flow, Glorified G, Daughter, State Of Love And Trust, Alive, Black, Whipping, Porch/(Across The Universe)/(Tearing), Once, Garden, Fuckin' Up, The Kids Are Alright
    Encore 1 Sonic Reducer, Rockin' In The Free World, Indifference

1991-08-19 Seattle Washington RKCNDY
    Description: Ten release party

Man, being old enough to go to either of these would have been cool!