My personal Crash Hoodie....

pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Had Crash do this for me over a year or so... It's from when I saw Pink Floyd do "The Wall" at Nassau Coliseum. Only 17 and from Detroit so had very little spending money so I bought two bootleg shirts outside after the show. The hoodie uses one of those shirts and seeing how the shirt was in a dresser for 30 years I much prefer the hoodie (at least I can wear it now :) )!

http://yfrog.com/1ximg5479wj
If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    That is badass! Crash is awesome...those customs are way nice. My birthday is coming up.......
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    pearljim wrote:
    Had Crash do this for me over a year or so... It's from when I saw Pink Floyd do "The Wall" at Nassau Coliseum. Only 17 and from Detroit so had very little spending money so I bought two bootleg shirts outside after the show. The hoodie uses one of those shirts and seeing how the shirt was in a dresser for 30 years I much prefer the hoodie (at least I can wear it now :) )!

Me likes :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    pearljim wrote:

Very cool! I was thinking of doing the same thing with my t-shirt from the 1982 concert i saw at the Pontiac Silverdome with the Who & the Clash. same issue -- i havent been able to fit into that shirt in years!
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    I kinda regret not buying a Halloween shirt now...
  • Sick! :twisted: Love it! "1/1" so sweet!

What r the pins? And how did you get this done? :geek:
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Sick! :twisted: Love it! "1/1" so sweet!

What r the pins? And how did you get this done? :geek:

Thanks. One pin is the "Crashious roadside" pin and the other is a Pink Floyd (Atom Heart Mother) pin he threw on.

I contacted him through his website. Mailed him the shirt and let him have at it. As McDonalds says - "I'm Lovin it" :) I may be doing a few other t-shirts down the road. He'll work with you on how you want it done/ideas......very easy to deal with.
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Thats awesome.

I like crashes hoodies, I have been meaning to do that with some of my older PJ shirts
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    I am not up to speed on the Crash stuff. You email the guy kind of what you want and he makes a hoodie for you?
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    t0mMye wrote:
    I am not up to speed on the Crash stuff. You email the guy kind of what you want and he makes a hoodie for you?

Provided you mail him the shirt ;) But yes - contact him first, send a picture of the shirt you want made into a hoodie and go from there. My next one I'm going to have a small inside pocket stitched in for my cell phone.

Roberto Clemente.