i broke my foot

luke.luke. Posts: 190
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i cracked my foot bone and it fucking hurts
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Sorry to find out that you broke your foot..Hope for a fast recovery..

Jeremy
  • i dont care about your foot!
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    luke. wrote:

Guess you won't be "footing the bill" any time soon.... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Still counts as another negative fucking thread. This place really sucks lately.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Still counts as another negative fucking thread. This place really sucks lately.

manly :lol: :thumbup:

and to make this porch relevant............Pearl Jam :wave:
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I'll trade places with you.

I've got a couple broken legs and a broken arm. not kidding.
  • Jeanwah wrote:

that's what you get for selling your 10C tix on Ebay.

Sorry to hear of your misery.
  • Jeanwah wrote:

Hopefully Pillows4Pants didnt take ur wheelchair seats at MSG :lol: On a side note I'm sorry to hear about your broken bones
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
    Jeanwah wrote:

Hopefully Pillows4Pants didnt take ur wheelchair seats at MSG :lol: On a side note I'm sorry to hear about your broken bones
    He didn't this time, as I can't handle the 3 hour ride to NYC anyway yet.
  • bry321f11bry321f11 Posts: 326
    Still counts as another negative fucking thread. This place really sucks lately.

I actually laughed when I first read it.....Maybe the guy needs a little support from his friends
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Jeanwah wrote:

hopefully you learn how to read and notice that only weirdos have numbers in the middle of their username

:lol:
  • footsteps...

there i made this thread PJ relevent :)

sucks about your foot though, have a speedy recovery!

no thanks to you. cry more please.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    edited April 2010
    Real men break feet!
    Post edited by Thoughts_Arrive on
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    luke. wrote:
    oh man I am so sorry, hope you heal quickly
    Jeanwah I hope you are feeling better, I know its a long road, my daughter went through something similar
    she is a way stronger person now then before her accident and very compassionate, really understands what others are going through. I am so proud of her strength.
    Good luck quick healing to you both
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    did you peeps with some broken bones at least get some good pain meds out of the deal?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Jeanwah wrote:

A couple broken legs? How many legs do you have? :shock: :o
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    pandora wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Jeanwah I hope you are feeling better, I know its a long road, my daughter went through something similar
    she is a way stronger person now then before her accident and very compassionate, really understands what others are going through. I am so proud of her strength.
    Thanks Pandora, I am feeling better and can move my legs and arm a bit better every few days. I think after dealing with a hard blow like this, it's hard not to be a changed person, and it makes me even consider a career change in helping others get better, whether in nursing or something similar.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Jeanwah wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Thanks Pandora, I am feeling better and can move my legs and arm a bit better every few days. I think after dealing with a hard blow like this, it's hard not to be a changed person, and it makes me even consider a career change in helping others get better, whether in nursing or something similar.

There's nothing like nursing helping someone feel better for JUST ONE DAY. I couldn't get enough thank yous from a patient today for what I was able to do for him today. They don't forget or take these things for granted especially when you're unable to do for yourself.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:

There's nothing like nursing helping someone feel better for JUST ONE DAY. I couldn't get enough thank yous from a patient today for what I was able to do for him today. They don't forget or take these things for granted especially when you're unable to do for yourself.

Peace

That must feel so good, g. I am still quite helpless, so I love my aides for helping me and often give them gifts. It sucks being a patient, but getting the help I need is always the best thing about my day. :)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    After my injury last year, which was a humbling event too, I began to look around at others like me, those in similar situations, those physically challenged or compromised. Not only did I learn to appreciate others for their kindness and care but I learned to appreciate the emotional strength and growth that I found those who had lived through these type of things to have. It is a new pair of eyes that I see through now, a new appreciation for people and life in general.
    So glad you are feeling a little better Jeanwah and God bless the caregivers :D