Kat and Sea are mods of the Soundgarden forum too!

13»

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:
    well...the day Pearl Jam cancels a show the day before they were supposed to play it so they can go do a corporate gig for some corporate douche bags is the day i burn all my PJ shit and step away from this place forever.

yeah that's right Cornell!! i'm talking to you you fucking punk ass sellout whore bag!!

Erik are you for real?
    :lol::lol::lol: ...he is,cos he loves Binaural :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    Brisk. wrote:
    Tenclub are managing all the Soundgarden merch too.

That totally puts a thorn in my heart! I've been waiting 6-8 weeks for Pearl Jam goods to come in for year's, it's gonna be another 6-8 weeks for Soundgarden goods now to come in. Why Jebus, why? :cry: Why can't they get the USA > CDN shipping thing right? Why can't they add blue airmail stickers, fill out the green/white customs & checkmark 'gift'. Are they sent even by airmail or groundmail? You need to ship items into Canada by airmail, not groundmail. It shouldn't take 2-3 weeks tops via airmail to receive. Not 6-8 weeks across the border by horse or golf kart. Fan's who live across the border should be getting their goods in many, many day's before anybody get's their goods outside of North America. I'm I right? If you buy the item seconds or minutes it just got posted for sale, that item shouldn't be received in say Iran before somebody in Victoria, BC. The horror, the horror! :(
  • Brisk. wrote:
    well...the day Pearl Jam cancels a show the day before they were supposed to play it so they can go do a corporate gig for some corporate douche bags is the day i burn all my PJ shit and step away from this place forever.

yeah that's right Cornell!! i'm talking to you you fucking punk ass sellout whore bag!!

Erik are you for real?

I'm afraid so Ed.

http://reveillemag.com/news/news/chris- ... -sells-out
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:

Erik are you for real?

I'm afraid so Ed.

http://reveillemag.com/news/news/chris- ... -sells-out

dude i knew this happened lol.. just old news and well meh oh well, SG are baack.

Yea D, I ship mine to wolfbear on here then she ships it over to me, much faster :D