Ten Club Tickets

scott_27scott_27 Posts: 9
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hey Everyone
I ordered pearl jam tickets through 10c for indy and was kinda curious on how we go about getting em. i have the confirmed order and everything but i guess i missed out on the instructions so any input or anything would be appreciated. Oh and if this thread has already been started, my bad.
Thanks
8-23-09 Chicago --- 5-07-10 Indianapolis --- 9-3-11 PJ20--- 9-4-11 PJ20 ---
10-1-14 Cincinnati --- 10-3-14 St Louis --- 4-26-16 Lexington --- 9-16-22 Nashville --- 9-18-22 St Louis

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Just go to the box office on the day of the show with your credit card and photo id and you are good to go. It can't hurt bringing your email confirmation as well but I have never needed that.

Enjoy the show and good luck with the lottery.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Just go to the box office on the day of the show with your credit card and photo id and you are good to go. It can't hurt bringing your email confirmation as well but I have never needed that.

This may be a stupid question but.....
    should I definitely bring the credit card used to purchase the tix when I go to the box office?

Sorry-- the credit card's not mine or in my name, and it's the first time I'm redeeming tickets this way. :?
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    samjam wrote:

This may be a stupid question but.....
    should I definitely bring the credit card used to purchase the tix when I go to the box office?

Sorry-- the credit card's not mine or in my name, and it's the first time I'm redeeming tickets this way. :?

no... the only thing you need is your id...to be on the safe side, have the email with you
  • scott_27scott_27 Posts: 9
    thanks, yeah Indy will be show number 2 for me and i find it hard to believe ill be disappointed haha
    8-23-09 Chicago --- 5-07-10 Indianapolis --- 9-3-11 PJ20--- 9-4-11 PJ20 ---
    10-1-14 Cincinnati --- 10-3-14 St Louis --- 4-26-16 Lexington --- 9-16-22 Nashville --- 9-18-22 St Louis

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    norm wrote:

no... the only thing you need is your id...to be on the safe side, have the email with you

Thanks, Norm!

That's what I thought & was planning on bringing. All good to go now!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • brainofebrainofe Posts: 263
    Great, I'm glad someone started this thread because I have a question also. The last time I got 10C tix was on the 2003 tour and I remember getting there early and there was a huge line waiting at the box office. Does it matter if you're first in line? Are the seats assigned already or is it first come-best seats? Will i get the same seats regardless if i get there super early or closer to show-time?
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    brainofe wrote:
    Great, I'm glad someone started this thread because I have a question also. The last time I got 10C tix was on the 2003 tour and I remember getting there early and there was a huge line waiting at the box office. Does it matter if you're first in line? Are the seats assigned already or is it first come-best seats? Will i get the same seats regardless if i get there super early or closer to show-time?

your tix are predetermined and in an envelope with your name and number on it so no matter how early you get them they'll be the same :)
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Don't print the email ... That's a waste of paper
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    All you need at the box office is your photo ID. Driver´s liscence, passport, etc.
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.