The official THANK YOU KAT! thread

2»

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    this thread will not improve your seats or get you any answers :lol::lol::lol::lol:

good try though :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I thank KAT.... Next Week
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    ya gotta love a good "official kiss ass thread" every once in awhile. ;):mrgreen:

I don't know what your talking about :D
    Kat wrote:
    Well, thank you all right back and I know you mean to include Sea too.

And here I had just composed a letter for the people stuck in a constant negative spiral...it can get to you and that's something that isn't ok here when it goes on and on and on and on and on... I'll have to soften it just a wee bit and maybe they won't be blocked from posting for quite so long. I'd rather not have to do that. Thanks for brightening a Monday morning.

I hope you keep enjoying the party...it's mostly good by far...always something good in the works. ;)

x

Well said, and your welcome shmuk ums :D
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Kat is cool.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Bump for my main woman
    bump
  • How YOU doin Kat? ;)
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,830
    Newch91 wrote:
    Kat is cool.

While Kat is cool, the amount of coolness radiated by Kat would increase exponentially if I had some new listening material for my upcoming trip this Thursday. I already have my Columbus 2010 boot, thanks to Kufala. Hopefully the Philly boot and the 7" comes soon!

I would looooooove to throw those on the iPod before Wednesday.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Thank you Kat for keeping people kind.
    pandora wrote:
    Thank you Kat for keeping people kind.

Or at least trying to.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351
    Newch91 wrote:
    Kat is cool.