McNabb Traded to the Redskins

g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Sources: McNabb Headed to Washington

Damn the Sports Talk Radio here in DC will heated up tomorrow what a drag.... :(

This almost gaurantees the Redskins will stink and there I'm very happy. :D

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    Crazy
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,462
    Eagles must've been desperate...lol...

This will come back and bite them in the ass...no doubt!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • unreal. just unreal.

good luck, 5. hope you make them regret it.
    9/1/00, 9/2/00, 9/3/00, 12/31/00, 3/2/01, 4/29/01, 6/21/01, 7/25/01, 8/31/01, 9/1/01, 9/2/01, 4/18/02, 8/30/02, 8/31/02, 8/31/02, 9/1/02, 9/22/02, 3/22/03, 5/6/03, 6/29/03, 8/29/03, 8/30/03, 8/30/03, 8/31/03, 2/21/04, 4/2/04, 4/3/04, 9/3/04, 9/4/04, 9/4/04, 9/5/04, 2/19/05, 7/22/05, 9/2/05, 9/3/05, 9/3/05, 9/4/05, 1/22/06, 6/7/06, 9/1/06, 9/2/06, 9/2/06, 9/3/06, 7/6/07, 8/31/07, 9/1/07, 9/1/07, 9/2/07, 3/7/08, 8/29/08, 8/30/08, 8/30/08, 8/31/08, 7/11/09, 6/4/10, 6/11/11
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    to the redskins??? interesting
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    moe.ron wrote:
    unreal. just unreal.

good luck, 5. hope you make them regret it.

I hear you man, always been tough to see McNabb as an Eagle as an upstater relitavely close to Cuse.
  • tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    I don't know why Philly fans harbored so much hate towards McNabb, especially since he was the leader of a team that was often one of the better ones in the NFC, and to trade him to a division rival just doesn't make sense.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    To a division rival? I don't understand that. My guess is this is best offer they got for him.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    tcaporale wrote:
    I don't know why Philly fans harbored so much hate towards McNabb, especially since he was the leader of a team that was often one of the better ones in the NFC, and to trade him to a division rival just doesn't make sense.
    We don't hate Mcnabb at all were just sick of the same old same old. If u actually watched all his gamed for 11years you'd understand why it was time to go. He is the greatest Eagles qb ever but sometimes u have to turn the page. Im sick of all this Philly fans hate did the fans just trade Mcnabb??? Maybe Reid and the front office finially relieved it was time to let the future happen. And did anyone think that maybe they traded him to Washington because they know him like a book and that he can't win the big big game. The offer was a good deal for us and i 100% think we will trade that 2nd rd pick and something else to move back into the 1st rd. This is the best draft class alot of experts say in the last 20yrs and we now have 5 picks in the 1st 3 rounds. Kolb will be an excellent qb in 1-3 years.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    This reminds me of when Bills fans booed Jim Kelly into retirement so we can "Bring on" the Todd Collins era. And Billy Joe Hobert, Rob Johnson, Alex Van Pelt, Doug Flutie, Drew Bledsoe, JP Losman, Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brian Brohm, etc...
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    Thanks 5!
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Andy Reid is the one that should be gone... prepare for more of the same, Philly fan.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Remember when he threw up in the Super Bowl against the Pats? I do. Clearly not someone you want leading your team in big moments.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    g under p wrote:

It also guarantees that the Eagles will stink as well! :lol::lol::lol:

Another division crown for the 'Boys...
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    crazypjfan wrote:
    g under p wrote:

It also guarantees that the Eagles will stink as well! :lol::lol::lol:

Another division crown for the 'Boys...

Unfortunately for the Cowboys they don't give out trophies for winning the division in regular season. Those damn playoffs! :twisted: ;)
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Randall Cunningham and Donovan McNabb got shitted on throughout their careers by Philly. Ty Detmer, Bobby Hoyer, Doug Pederson is what you had without those guys. Good job Philly. Keep shitting on your best players.
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    mdigenakis wrote:
    Randall Cunningham and Donovan McNabb got shitted on throughout their careers by Philly. Ty Detmer, Bobby Hoyer, Doug Pederson is what you had without those guys. Good job Philly. Keep shitting on your best players.

What does that have to do with the trade ?

The fans don't control who gets traded

We want to win the big one thats why the QB's in Philly take so much heat..is it all warranted...nope...but thats where the blame lies with most teams when they dont win..with the QB

Not all fans "shitted" on those guys...but most of America only hears the negative
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    mdigenakis wrote:

We want to win the big one thats why the QB's in Philly take so much heat..is it all warranted...nope...but thats where the blame lies with most teams when they dont win..with the QB

Not all fans "shitted" on those guys...but most of America only hears the negative
    Quarterback was not the problem for both those teams yet they were treated similarly by the team and some of the fan base. Donovan is an underated QB. The guy had legit WR's only a few times in his career, yet managed to make Championship runs on the regular. Andy Reid made a bad decision here, but he is still a very good coach. I'm a Giants fan, but a football fan first, and this just seems like a bad move brought upon by years of fan pressure on someone who didn't deserve it.
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Kolb will be an excellent qb in 1-3 years.

I could be completely wrong here, but I think these are some famous last words.
    Wait until Kolb has two or three bad games, and the Philly fans are screaming for Michael Vick... and no offense, but I bet that happens this season.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
    mdigenakis wrote:
    mdigenakis wrote:

Quarterback was not the problem for both those teams yet they were treated similarly by the team and some of the fan base. Donovan is an underated QB. The guy had legit WR's only a few times in his career, yet managed to make Championship runs on the regular. Andy Reid made a bad decision here, but he is still a very good coach. I'm a Giants fan, but a football fan first, and this just seems like a bad move brought upon by years of fan pressure on someone who didn't deserve it.

You should be happy then ! :lol:

They were not gonna extend McNabb...the Iggles dont operate that way. Once you hit an age in their eyes you're gone

Its not all McNabb I agree...I'm interested to see what offense the skins will be running..Shanahan likes to run the ball something McNabb isn't used to

milarso wrote:
    Kolb will be an excellent qb in 1-3 years.

I could be completely wrong here, but I think these are some famous last words.
    Wait until Kolb has two or three bad games, and the Philly fans are screaming for Michael Vick... and no offense, but I bet that happens this season.

Oh absolutely

Patience is not in the Eagles fans vocabulary

Vick wants to start some where Im curious if they trade him as well maybe on draft day and just sign a scrub for a backup..maybe Campbell gets released :eh:

Oh absolutely

Vick wants to start some where Im curious if they trade him as well maybe on draft day and just sign scrub for a backup

As a Philly fan, I'm curious on your thoughts.
    What if the stars align and somehow Vick becomes the starter and somehow wins a Superbowl in Philly.
    Are his past sins forgotten and he becomes the city's savior?
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
    milarso wrote:

Oh absolutely

Vick wants to start some where Im curious if they trade him as well maybe on draft day and just sign scrub for a backup

As a Philly fan, I'm curious on your thoughts.
    What if the stars align and somehow Vick becomes the starter and somehow wins a Superbowl in Philly.
    Are his past sins forgotten and he becomes the city's savior?

Woah !

Like making a deal with the ---> :twisted:

For me personally as a dog lover I couldn't be 100% forgiving..would I go to the parade of course !

Call me a hypocrite I guess :) :x

Woah !

For me personally as a dog lover I couldn't be 100% forgiving..would I go to the parade of course !

Yeah- I think I'd be the same. It's kind of goes along with the theory that people can't hate a winner.
    It will be interesting to see what happens if Tiger goes out an wins the Masters this week. (off topic I know, but my head is never where it's supposed to be...)
    milarso wrote:

Woah !

Yeah- I think I'd be the same. It's kind of goes along with the theory that people can't hate a winner.
    It will be interesting to see what happens if Tiger goes out an wins the Masters this week. (off topic I know, but my head is never where it's supposed to be...)

Yeah the public forgives if you're on top again

Even with the PED's in baseball...they forgive if you come clean and dont deny it

I wish the best for McNabb except 2 games a year ;)8-)

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Thank you Philly, for just making your team irrelevant for the next 2-3 years.

Signed,
    A Cowboys fan.
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Thank you Philly, for just making your team irrelevant for the next 2-3 years.

Signed,
    A Cowboys fan.

I thank you too, Philly, no group of people deserve it more than Philly fans. :lol::lol::lol:
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!