Thread placement question

Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Shouldn't all these threads that are asking for songs, planning pre-parties, asking for tickets to shows, etc, be in the Given To Fly section of the site?

I'm not trying to be the thread police, it's an honest question.
Gimli 1993
Fargo 2003
Winnipeg 2005
Winnipeg 2011
St. Paul 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Agreed but for a few exceptions! :D:D:D

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=126360
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    edited April 2010
    The porch is for all things Pearl Jam, plus it's the most visited....so play Harvest Moon in Hartford :D
    Post edited by OGT92 on
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,941
    Shouldn't a thread asking about threads with song requests etc.... be on Given To Fly? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Shouldn't all these threads that are asking for songs, planning pre-parties, asking for tickets to shows, etc, be in the Given To Fly section of the site?

I'm not trying to be the thread police, it's an honest question.
    You are correct, to a point. The Porch is for tour news, Given To Fly is for specific show/setlist/convergence/fanviews.

The mods will start moving threads over there as we get closer to show time.