Even Flow, Alive, Daughter and Betteman

LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Would love to hear these songs for this tour
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    they never play those..u got better chance if u ask Alone-Other Side-Hold on-Breath.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Fingers are crossed.
    Fingers are crossed.
    u will hear all of them,no worries ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    It would be really cool if they busted out Corduroy.. probably won't happen, but one can dream.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Do you guys think they might play The Fixer or Just Breathe on this tour? I'm going to 8 shows but I really must hear those two at least once!

And, maybe, to be selfish I would add Elderly Woman to the mix. I know, greedy I am!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    once, just once, i'd like to hear yellow ledbetter
    drsluggo wrote:
    Do you guys think they might play The Fixer or Just Breathe on this tour? I'm going to 8 shows but I really must hear those two at least once!

And, maybe, to be selfish I would add Elderly Woman to the mix. I know, greedy I am!

elderly Woman would be AWESOME!!!
  • bry321f11bry321f11 Posts: 326
    drsluggo wrote:

elderly Woman would be AWESOME!!!

If you go to more then 1 show you will prob hear all those as well.
    norm wrote:
    once, just once, i'd like to hear yellow ledbetter
    :shock: u didnt get this one so far???
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    YOU KIDDING?
    Brisk. wrote:
    YOU KIDDING?
    :lol:
    Brisk. wrote:
    YOU KIDDING?
    :lol:
    :lol::lol:
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    You guys might hit the jackpot and score a DTE or perhaps even the elusive GTF.

For your sake I hope they bust those Yield gems out.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Wilds wrote:

that's the dream but let's not get greedy
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,941
    norm wrote:
    Wilds wrote:

that's the dream but let's not get greedy
    PJ fans greedy? perish the thought!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,177
    Ayone but me want to hear some covers? Not often you get them. Heard they have played Rocking in the Free World (a song by Neil Young) in the past at some occasion. Would fucking love to hear that one!!!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Ayone but me want to hear some covers? Not often you get them. Heard they have played Rocking in the Free World (a song by Neil Young) in the past at some occasion. Would fucking love to hear that one!!!

They close with Rockin in the Free World a lot as well as Baba O'Riley. They have a good habit of throwing in a few covers.

1998 they did Fuckin Up a lot, 2000 only saw one show and they played Last Kiss and Sonic Reducer, 2003 they played Driven to Tears...Fortunate Son...All I Want is the Truth...Baba O'Riley...Rockin in the Free World...I Am A Patriot...Know Your Rights...Ed did You Gotta Hide Your Love Away, and in 2006 they did Baba and Rockin in the Free World a lot.

So it safe to say see them live and you'll see at least one cover.
    1998 - St. Louis
    2000 - St. Louis
    2003 - West Palm Beach, St. Louis, Champaign, Bonner Springs, and East Troy
    2004 - St. Louis, Asheville, and Kissimmee
    2005 - Kitchener and London, Ontario
    2006 - Chicago Night 1, Cincinnati, and St. Paul Night 1
    2007 - Lollapalooza
    2010 - St. Louis and Noblesville
    2011 - East Troy PJ20 Night 1 and Night 2
    2013 - Wrigley and Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis and Memphis
    2016 - Lexington
    2018 - Wrigley Night 1 

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine"
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    Ayone but me want to hear some covers? Not often you get them. Heard they have played Rocking in the Free World (a song by Neil Young) in the past at some occasion. Would fucking love to hear that one!!!

They close with Rockin in the Free World a lot as well as Baba O'Riley. They have a good habit of throwing in a few covers.

1998 they did Fuckin Up a lot, 2000 only saw one show and they played Last Kiss and Sonic Reducer, 2003 they played Driven to Tears...Fortunate Son...All I Want is the Truth...Baba O'Riley...Rockin in the Free World...I Am A Patriot...Know Your Rights...Ed did You Gotta Hide Your Love Away, and in 2006 they did Baba and Rockin in the Free World a lot.

10 shows for me and still no baba....i'd pretty much kill to see it live, i love the energy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVl3sWfS8S8
  • gndcd402 wrote:

10 shows for me and still no baba....i'd pretty much kill to see it live, i love the energy!

Well I send good vibes and faith you'll hear it this time around!!! ;)
    1998 - St. Louis
    2000 - St. Louis
    2003 - West Palm Beach, St. Louis, Champaign, Bonner Springs, and East Troy
    2004 - St. Louis, Asheville, and Kissimmee
    2005 - Kitchener and London, Ontario
    2006 - Chicago Night 1, Cincinnati, and St. Paul Night 1
    2007 - Lollapalooza
    2010 - St. Louis and Noblesville
    2011 - East Troy PJ20 Night 1 and Night 2
    2013 - Wrigley and Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis and Memphis
    2016 - Lexington
    2018 - Wrigley Night 1 

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,177

I was joking... because of this being a joke-y thread... but maybe you were joking too?

I've seen PJ 5 times and has gotten RITFW every time... I would kill (yes kill) to hear Baba. My friend happend to be in Australia last fall and caught a PJ show - he fucking got Baba. So I almost killed him. I'm now on heavy medication.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    They don't play "Why Go" enough. They should play it so much to the point that I can't turn my iPod on shuffle without one version of it being in the first twenty songs and I get so pissed to the point where I actually briefly consider taking all versions of that song off my iPod.

That's how often they should play it.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm just hoping for Freebird at HRC.
    Claireack wrote:
    :D i just need to be in the venue when they do it...dont care where..
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:

That's the only place I'll be so I hope it is there :D
    Claireack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

That's the only place I'll be so I hope it is there :D
    if not...BERLIN is the right place :)
    Claireack wrote:
    I heard a rumor that's it's already on the Hartford setlist
    Claireack wrote:
    I heard a rumor that's it's already on the Hartford setlist
    :evil:
  • SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    TheVan218 wrote:
    They don't play "Why Go" enough. They should play it so much to the point that I can't turn my iPod on shuffle without one version of it being in the first twenty songs and I get so pissed to the point where I actually briefly consider taking all versions of that song off my iPod.

That's how often they should play it.
    I select "skip when shuffling" on any live stuff on my iPod.
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    i would love to hear fuckin' up.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • gndcd402 wrote:

Heard them play Baba back in '03 in KC and heard Breath in Vegas in '03. Would love to hear those again. There's some amazing energy and intensity when they play those. It was amazing. One can only hope again...

L
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...