PRS SE One

keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
edited April 2010 in Musicians and Gearheads
Looking at maybe picking one of these up.. Any thoughts/opinions?
Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Anybody? I have my Sheraton loaded with P-Rails, plus a strat, plus my dad's Les Paul.. I'm sorta just looking at something simple, though I'd probably have a tone knob installed somewhere..
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • i was offered one today in exchange for my sheraton but i want a gordon smith LP junior style GS1

i don't really like prs :/

leeds 26/08/06....electric
    paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
    wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell
    Yeah, it just looks like a fun, no-nonsense guitar. I went through the hyper 'super option' phase, now I've been scaling things back (often at practices just going straight in)
    I've decided to save for a Les Paul Special.