Christos Anesti!

Thanks PeteThanks Pete Posts: 613
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
That's for you Demitris and all the other Greeks out there. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    alithos anesti ... hope you had a good one :)
    wah
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    *Dimitris or Demetrios 8-)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Alithos o Kyrios .. :)

Dimitris she means... ;),,but Demetrios is orthodox too :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    Hope everybody had a great Happy Easter!

Again, I lost in the cracking coloured egg games. The roasting lamb & potatos were so good! *drools

Greek Orthodox's & Catholics, all Christans around the world celebrated Easter the same time this year. And yet again, Cable TV Networks didn't show anything that had any meaning to Easter, which is the death & arise of Christ. They did show the 10 Commandments on a few stations, which doesn't have any meaning to Easter. Sad the one's who run & own all these TV stations have lost faith or have no faith at all. Religion might not bring in the ratings or money for TV giants, but why the lose & tradition of no aired films or documentaries?
    here we have almost the same as every year..alot of shows and documantary about Jesus.the tv put live all week the mystery from different churches from all the country and most of the people go to church,especially thursday,friday and saturday..and arni sti souvla on sunday :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,653
    demetrios wrote:

Again, I lost in the cracking coloured egg games. The roasting lamb & potatos were so good! *drools

Greek Orthodox's & Catholics, all Christans around the world celebrated Easter the same time this year. And yet again, Cable TV Networks didn't show anything that had any meaning to Easter, which is the death & arise of Christ. They did show the 10 Commandments on a few stations, which doesn't have any meaning to Easter. Sad the one's who run & own all these TV stations have lost faith or have no faith at all. Religion might not bring in the ratings or money for TV giants, but why the lose & tradition of no aired films or documentaries?

I saw a zombie movie on TV....directly related to easter
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    demetrios wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    demetrios wrote:

Late night on TMN there were a few lovely ladies wearing bunny suits. Had something to do with Easter! :P
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    yeh agreed Dem, all they showed was Ben-Hur here.. or was that a dvd? :lol: anyway..

Charlton Heston ftw 8-)
    wah