Isn't it funny how when you think of someone.....

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
they either call or text you lol.
Always happens to me, i.e just happened now.
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    That often happens to me with my sister.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    And again! :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    What do they call it? Law of attraction, or some kind of law of the universe or somethign I think....
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • BlueflareBlueflare Posts: 89
    it's called "SYNCHRONICITY", and it has been happening to me soooooo much lately. especially with certain people. sometimes it sort of really freaks me out...there are certain people i wish it no longer happened with...like my ex. LOL
    all is as it will be, as it should be
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Ah, 'synchronicity'. Yep, that's it. Thnx punkster.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Yup, happens every so often!

What happens to me more though is when I randomly pick up my cell and getting a text at that very second- weird sometimes!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • it's called "SYNCHRONICITY", and it has been happening to me soooooo much lately. especially with certain people. sometimes it sort of really freaks me out...there are certain people i wish it no longer happened with...like my ex. LOL
    Happens to me a lot with one person in particular which is very welcome
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    seems to happen to me a lot with quite a few different people.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    it's called "SYNCHRONICITY", and it has been happening to me soooooo much lately. especially with certain people. sometimes it sort of really freaks me out...there are certain people i wish it no longer happened with...like my ex. LOL
    Happens to me a lot with one person in particular which is very welcome

Happens with my beau daily! I'll be thinking about him or pick up the phone and before I can even get his number punched in, he's ringing mine! LOVE IT!!!

punkster0523? Oh lord...
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
This discussion has been closed.