Need something new to wear to a show?

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Another round of shirts available! Pass it on if you know anybody that might be interested...thanks! Just sent the first batch out this morning, rest of the other designs are going out next week :) Just offering the Wave design this time around.

http://b-drawn.blogspot.com/2010/04/another-wave-call-for-more-orders.html

brown.jpg

Have a Happy Easter everybody :)

P.S. Please note that the band's name or lyrics do *not* show up on this shirt (as shown above). That was the condition by the 10c :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Happy Easter to you too Barb.

I was originally going to go with the brown, but I think I'll end up with the black tee

still not sure :D
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    seriously go to the salvation army or your local whatever, try to find something that speaks to you its liberating, and may i ask do your desisgns go to any proceeds that start a seed toward goodness? if they do than id buy from you :D
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    opps designs, sorry for that ;)
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    Did the original one have the words Pearl Jam and I'll ride the wave where it takes me?
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    MAS wrote:
    Did the original one have the words Pearl Jam and I'll ride the wave where it takes me?
    it did, the 10c is letting me make the shirt provided i don't have PJ or the lyrics on it :) the 'ten' is still in the wave though, so that's left haha
    canoegirl wrote:
    seriously go to the salvation army or your local whatever, try to find something that speaks to you its liberating, and may i ask do your desisgns go to any proceeds that start a seed toward goodness? if they do than id buy from you :D
    not as of right now. i am thinking of doing a different design that is inspired by a specific charity i'd like to support, but for now it's just a regular sale :)
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    Can I buy one with the words?
    MAS wrote:
    Can I buy one with the words?
    no, i can only offer the wave design on its own :)
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I LOVE this shirt... maybe Davidtrios will surprise me with one (HINT) and we can wear our not quite matching, but similar BDRAWN shirts this May!
  • BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    When are you doing a shirt for your "Given to Fly" design?
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Watched the end of South Park this week? Wear that.
    wishlistfoundation.org
    Banjo wrote:
    When are you doing a shirt for your "Given to Fly" design?
    i had offered it but didn't get enough orders to fulfill the minimum my silkscreener needs :(

loveontwolegs, sounds like a great plan :D

ECM i dunno what that means, afraid to ask :lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I love your designs..just wore a t-shirt made by you last night
    Davidtrios wrote:
    I love your designs..just wore a t-shirt made by you last night
    thanks so much! :)
  • I'm so happy you were able to print this design. I'll be even happier if I can manage to place an order before the cut off day.
    I carried a watermelon
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Bump
  • Placed an order! Love your shirts. :)
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
    adropinthepark just lemee know! and thanks one song glory (and thanks patrick for the bump!).

just a reminder that the shirts do not have the name of the band or lyrics on them...they don't show up anywhere on the examples i've posted but just to make sure everybody knows :) it's come out very pretty though i think!
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    canoegirl wrote:
    not as of right now. i am thinking of doing a different design that is inspired by a specific charity i'd like to support, but for now it's just a regular sale :)

If the proceeds went to charity I would be more inclined to buy one
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
    canoegirl wrote:

i will keep that in mind for a future round :)
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Getting a shirt---now I need a show to wear it to!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    canoegirl wrote:

you are supporting an independent business who makes at least a portion of her living by the labour of her own hands ... that is a goodness invested imo ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    canoegirl wrote:

you are supporting an independent business who makes at least a portion of her living by the labour of her own hands ... that is a goodness invested imo ...
    thank you :) i do support charities on my own but that's a personal thing. these shirts are definitely a labor of love, other than the actual silkscreening, everything else is done by me right down to sewing on the tags :)
    *bump* :)
    Got mine Monday---thanks Chiqui!!!
    Lizard wrote:
    Got mine Monday---thanks Chiqui!!!
    Yay! You're very welcome, thanks for ordering it :)
    Should add it looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
    Lizard wrote:
    Should add it looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for the testimonial, means a lot to me :)

and bump for everyone else for the deadline, it's tomorrow!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,445
    canoegirl wrote:

So let me get this straight???

She came up, with the design.......
    She won the BIG CONTEST.....
    She has permission to take the design and put it on shirts.....
    She is now selling the shirt......

And you want her to GIVE AWAY all of the profit????? WHY???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    So let me get this straight???

She came up, with the design.......
    She won the BIG CONTEST.....
    She has permission to take the design and put it on shirts.....
    She is now selling the shirt......

And you want her to GIVE AWAY all of the profit????? WHY???

lol

Yeah I'm a pretty small operation. As in I do this all (short of the actual silkscreening, a local guy does that) in my apartment :) My cat won't even help, granted he can't sew lol

Heads-up deadline is today! http://b-drawn.blogspot.com/2010/04/ano ... rders.html