Bad Idea Jeans...

evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I bought one of those cinnamon roll double packs from a gas station this morning but when I got to work they had bought breakfast for everyone so I saved it. Well I decided I'll just eat the cinnamon roll for lunch and save money...

:oops: :shock: :cry:

Now I have a queasy stomach and heartburn and just feel like overall shite. It's gonna be at least a week or two before I fall for that again and buy another cinnamon roll (I'm just being honest with myself, those bastards look so good on the store shelf at 5 am ;) )

I know the first smilie I used is universally recognised as embarassment, but it also looks like someone holding back from blowing chunks, so that's what I used it for.

So has anyone else had a bad idea jeans experience lately that they care to share with the rest of the group?
It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    No, I haven't

:D
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Big Mac for lunch today. Nuff said. :sick:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    no I haven't either, not that I can think of now but very creative of you the use of :oops:, I like that. I'll remember that if I'm gonna throw up
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    signed up for a competetive basketball league in the ghetto. similar scene as the snl commercial. very bad idea
  • I'll go....first a little back story.
    So I live very near my parents, single guy and I often stop by and eat supper with the folks. My closest friend went back to college this summer and when she has night class on Tuesday and Thursday my mom usually sends a plate home with me for my friend who almost always comes to the house afterwards.

One particular evening she didn't eat much of what mom sent her, covered it up and put it back in the fridge. So, the plate got shuffled around and sat in there for a while...not sure how long...but a couple of weeks ago on my afternoon off I set about doing some cleaning and pulled the plate out of the fridge to put it in the washer.

Well, there was a big pile off mashed potatoes frozen to the plate. Easy enough, right? Run it under the faucet and bam they come loose.
    But instead i start trying to pry the pile up with a fork...no dice. I get frustrated, grab a big ole steak knife out of the drawer and start whacking on it. Well, when the potatoes came loose the knife goes on through right into my other hand and puts a dandy three-inch gash in my palm right at the base of my thumb.

For I am Jake...King of the Idiots
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    the wolf wrote:
    Big Mac for lunch today. Nuff said. :sick:
    oooh that'll do it
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    I made those decisions daily. Crap food didn't make me feel sick at all. It just tasted good....but now that I'm older I have to decide not to eat the crap or wind up being a cow. It's hard to say no to cinnamon rolls.....fast food...and chocolate chip muffins that's for damn sure. It's been a good 7 weeks of this new decision making and it feels good...though I honestly can't say my insides feel any differently, just the bit of weight lost from it feels good.

I always wonder why i never got sick. Everyone I know gets sick. I had no problem with food of any kind.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    "Bad Idea Jeans "

Still use this with my friends back home ... an underrated classic.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10310/saturda ... idea-jeans
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez