She's a Beauty

Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
So last night I'm driving home and listening to my iPod on Shuffle

The Tubes "She's a Beauty" comes on

I got to thinking what is the purpose of a Peep Show exaclty ? I've never been but have seen movies and it looks like the window is open for such a short time...its really a rip off (unless you were in the one Madonna video ;) )

Me personally would rather just go to a Strip Club then sit there and watch a girl behind glass

What's everyone else think ?
My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    It's all about voyeurism for people that pay for peep shows.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    It's all about voyeurism for people that pay for peep shows.

You know a thing about it ?

:P

I guess but I thought voyeurism was when the person doesn't know you're watching ? or is that stalking :lol:

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Nah, never been to one.

I guess what I mean is that they get their rocks off by watching someone that can't see them. It doesn't have to be without them knowing. Well, for some people it probably is. Also with a peep show, it's just them and the show. With a strip club, it's everyone.

I'm gonna stop talking now.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Nah, never been to one.

I guess what I mean is that they get their rocks off by watching someone that can't see them. It doesn't have to be without them knowing. Well, for some people it probably is. Also with a peep show, it's just them and the show. With a strip club, it's everyone.

I'm gonna stop talking now.

HaHa !!

They seem more creepy then going to a strip club

Maybe I should head to NY they have a lot of them I should do some research and investigating

• __ Posts: 6,651
    I clicked on this because when I saw the title I thought the thread was about me. ;)

But since I've now entered a peep show thread, I'll throw in my $0.02: The reason men go to peep shows instead of strip clubs is so they can masturbate during a live show.
  • Here is a little secret of mine...

me and the ex used to be voyeurists... but we'd be the ones doing the deed in random public places.

Last time was on top of a parking garage where everyone down below could see if they looked up...

On a footbridge over a highway...

On the beach at dark...

Damn there were some good times ;)
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    scb wrote:
    I clicked on this because when I saw the title I thought the thread was about me. ;)

But since I've now entered a peep show thread, I'll throw in my $0.02: The reason men go to peep shows instead of strip clubs is so they can masturbate during a live show.

and you know this how? ;) :P
    scb wrote:

Eeeeeeeeewwwwww

Is that why the floor is sticky ?

;)

scb wrote:

Eeeeeeeeewwwwww

;)

how would you know the floor is sticky? :think:
    Here is a little secret of mine...

me and the ex used to be voyeurists... but we'd be the ones doing the deed in random public places.

Last time was on top of a parking garage where everyone down below could see if they looked up...

On a footbridge over a highway...

On the beach at dark...

Damn there were some good times ;)

Woah !

And she is your Ex why exactly ???

:eh:

norm wrote:
    scb wrote:

Eeeeeeeeewwwwww

;)

how would you know the floor is sticky? :think:

Ummmmm

Thats what I was told..... :oops:

I guess Kleenex has a good contract with these Peep Show providers

8-)

• __ Posts: 6,651
    norm wrote:
    scb wrote:

:lol::lol:

I've actually done research on it. Think about it though: They are alone in the room. No one can see them. There is a live woman dancing just for them. The window opens just long enough for them to get well into the process and then is probably timed to close just before they finish so they have to put more money in to continue. It's a very effective way of getting money out of men when they're most vulnerable/desperate.
    scb wrote:
    norm wrote:
    scb wrote:

I've actually done research on it. Think about it though: They are alone in the room. No one can see them. There is a live woman dancing just for them. The window opens just long enough for them to get well into the process and then is probably timed to close just before they finish so they have to put more money in to continue. It's a very effective way of getting money out of men when they're most vulnerable/desperate.

I'd be fumbling for that next dollar with my pants at my ankles and have blue balls

I'm not going now !!!

:P :)

scb wrote:

take out the peep show aspect and this is pretty much dating! ;) :P :lol:
    edited April 2010
    norm wrote:
    scb wrote:

True...except you're missing the $80 dinner before hand

;)
    Post edited by Phantom Pain on

norm wrote:
    scb wrote:

True...except you're the missing the $80 dinner before hand

;)

that's part of "getting money out of men when they're most vulnerable/desperate" ;) :P :mrgreen:
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    What's a 'jizz mopper'?

clerks.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    I like Talk To You Later much more..........