Ticket Pictures

jasonjason Posts: 468
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hey All,

A friend of mine is looking to get tickets to the May 20th show and found some great seats off of craigslist.com. However, he is a little worried that they are to good to be true for the price and thinks the dude might be running a scam. I have some coming via the TIcketmaster presale, but have not gotten them in the mail yet. Does anyone have a picture I can forward to him to see if the tickets you have match the tickets he is looking to get? You can cross or blur out the seat location and all that info to protect yourself of course. He would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jason
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    I don't have a picture as I don't have tix BUT if it seems too good to be true, watch out. I don't think a pic would do you much good as I've heard that a pretty much perfect reproduction(copy) can be made with any run of the mill color copier these days. Buyer beware. I've bought tix before from the internet and just worried until I finally got into the show, I guess it's one of the prices we pay for technology. At the very least, tell him to protect himself by using paypal AND a credit card, that way there's two layers of protection if it turns out to be a scam.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends: