Happy Passover

WaveCameCrashinWaveCameCrashin Posts: 2,929
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Happy Passover to all the jewish 10c members... :)

"Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast--as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed." -1 Corinthians 5:7
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    i am not jewish.
    www.myspace.com
  • StarfallStarfall Posts: 548
    prfctlefts wrote:

"Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast--as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed." -1 Corinthians 5:7

Dude, I know you normally do this stuff in AMT, but quoting the Bible in a Passover thread? :lol:
    "It's not hard to own something. Or everything. You just have to know that it's yours, and then be willing to let it go." - Neil Gaiman, "Stardust"
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Happy Passover :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Starfall wrote:
    prfctlefts wrote:

Dude, I know you normally do this stuff in AMT, but quoting the Bible in a Passover thread? :lol:

:? care to elaborate ?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/2 ... reloaded=1
  • I didn't realise it was a holiday at first, but I soon figured it out:

I went to the dollar store. The lines at the register were short.

I went to the recycle place in the Ralph's parking lot. Usually it is a crowded mess of delivery trucks, personal cars, and pedestrians. It was a tranquil and uncluttered!

Then I went inside the Ralph's to cash out my recycling receipt. I was out of there in less than 5 minutes!!!

West Hollywood was almost a ghost town in contrast to its usual busy self.
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    happy p-over to all the jews and jewettes.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I'd like to give an extra special shout out to my professor for canceling class today for Passover