My bike ride

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Today turned out to be a very nice day in the Detroit area, so i decided to ride my bike to Metro after work.. After some much needed air in my tires and putting Backspacer on the old iPod, I was off.. I like the album, not my favorite in the catalog, but i then again , I haven't gotten to ride to it yet.. Boy did it do the trick!!! Had to skip "Just Breathe" for personal reasons, but man what i good ride!! Really got me through the hard spots of the first ride of the year.. Thanks guys!! Maybe tomorrow i will try phil collins and compare times...
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Today turned out to be a very nice day in the Detroit area, so i decided to ride my bike to Metro after work.. After some much needed air in my tires and putting Backspacer on the old iPod, I was off.. I like the album, not my favorite in the catalog, but i then again , I haven't gotten to ride to it yet.. Boy did it do the trick!!! Had to skip "Just Breathe" for personal reasons, but man what i good ride!! Really got me through the hard spots of the first ride of the year.. Thanks guys!! Maybe tomorrow i will try phil collins and compare times...

I echoed this same post about a week or so ago. I'm in Mass. so have to wait a day or so for the rain to dry out but I had a good ride and listened to BS and Lost Dogs recently.