ft: eddie vedder kenyon hall

edited April 2010 in The Porch
have an extra eddie vedder kenyon hall print. looking for dmb spac n2 pit tix.

pm
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    ms259093 wrote:

pm

FYI someone over at the WH boards is offering a D+T Vegas SKULL (aka THE DMB holy grail) for SPAC PIT tix...

I'd say you're going to have to up your offer quite a bit, as the Skull goes for well over $500 these days. But I'm guessing you already know this.
  • adspj wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:

pm

FYI someone over at the WH boards is offering a D+T Vegas SKULL (aka THE DMB holy grail) for SPAC PIT tix...

I'd say you're going to have to up your offer quite a bit, as the Skull goes for well over $500 these days. But I'm guessing you already know this.

what is this d&t vegas skull you talk about? wh?
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    ms259093 wrote:
    what is this d&t vegas skull you talk about? wh?

So let me get this straight. you collect posters, want to go to the DMB SPAC show, and you DON'T know what the WH (Warehouse) or the Dave and Tim skull is :?: :!:

WH=Warehouse (aka the DMB fan club)

D+T Vegas Skull=the most sought after DMB poster. Which also happens to fetch $550-600
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/30361

So, not to be a Debbie downer or anything, BUT... someone is offering a $550-600 poster for the same seats that you are offering a $150-200 poster for...