all these requests.... are getting random

just davejust dave Posts: 260
edited March 2010 in The Porch
If pearl jam looks at these boards for the requests... and answers them.

What would your most random request be?

Mine bring back the bat wings
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Boom kazoo solo
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    do what the smashing pumpkins used to do

randomly pic fans from the crowd to come an play during the last song an hand the the guitars an bass an few people for the drum section since it was so so big :mrgreen:

soo i think pearl jam should randomly picks fans from the tenclub section to come up an play during the last song an jam out at every show
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    do what the smashing pumpkins used to do

randomly pic fans from the crowd to come an play during the last song an hand the the guitars an bass an few people for the drum section since it was so so big :mrgreen:

soo i think pearl jam should randomly picks fans from the tenclub section to come up an play during the last song an jam out at every show

That's pretty cool! I always thought they should have a few people from the crowd with shakers, roto-toms and other percussion for an all-out jam on WMA. :D
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    rockin' in the free world is only three chords....that should be easy enough. i mean if my band can cover it....
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • BlahBlah Posts: 469
    ~ Have Boom do naked cartwheels across the stage while the band covers Ricky Martin's She Bangs. ~

~ How's that for random? ~
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    During the encore break, I want the band to break out a folding table and play a game of beirut on the stage. The teams would be Ed and Mike vs Jeff and Stone. Matt will play a drum roll before every shot and Boom will play a little ditty after every made shot. This needs to happen.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    During the encore break, I want the band to break out a folding table and play a game of beirut on the stage. The teams would be Ed and Mike vs Jeff and Stone. Matt will play a drum roll before every shot and Boom will play a little ditty after every made shot. This needs to happen.

10 bucks on Jeff and stone
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626

10 bucks on Jeff and stone
    I'll take that action! They might be a better team, but Ed and Mike are clearly the better players.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • sk8nshoot1sk8nshoot1 Posts: 722
    ~ Have Boom do naked cartwheels across the stage while the band covers Ricky Martin's She Bangs. ~

~ How's that for random? ~

Ricky apparently needs to rename that song!!!! :lol:
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
    They are not a Jukebox hero
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    mike playing a 10 minute solo during the song "Africa" by Toto while sipping a shot of Jack Daniels out of Natalie Portman's bellybutton all while he's dressed up as Spongebob
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425

If you like Pink Floyd, you'll love the fact that Roger Waters' band did somethin pretty similar during a long keyboard solo/transition(maybe Dogs), and it's released for posterity. Not sure if they break out cards, but there's a few drinks poured.
  • just davejust dave Posts: 260
    Well the intention of this thread was to have random requests that the band would actually do. not just about boom doing weird stuff lol. was funny to read though.

Like Jeff wearing funky hats again.

Ed crowd surfing??

tremor christ, imortality, red mosquito, oceans, deep, wma, in hiding, of the girl, can't keep should become the new staples rather, than animal, even flow, corduroy etc.

But i'm not telling Pearl Jam what to do... love their choices... however i'm just making a request.