Super Delux Edition Question

xsmytxxsmytx Posts: 162
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So I finally caved in and bought the super delux edition for ten..I was just wondering if there was an edition above the super delux edition. I keep seeing that there was a "fabric" or something else super delux edition where you got a piece of someones shirt or a shoe or something. Does anybody know anything of this??? Just wondering
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Not sure don't have one . but this is what i would do . go to youtube . i bet there is a video of someone opening one . cheers ;)
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    xsmytx wrote:
    So I finally caved in and bought the super delux edition for ten..I was just wondering if there was an edition above the super delux edition. I keep seeing that there was a "fabric" or something else super delux edition where you got a piece of someones shirt or a shoe or something. Does anybody know anything of this??? Just wondering

I don't think there is any truth to that type of edition. Or at least I've never heard of one. There were quite a few that were autographed and given out randomly (more or less) to Ten Club members who pre-ordered.