Cant use the Message Pit on my phone?

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I know iPhone users dont have a problem but i use a nokia 5800 and when i get to the message pit it asks me to log in but i just cant click on the box to type in my stuff... just wondered if anyone else had this problem with this phone or any others and if there are any fixes!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,048
    Don't you waste enough time here already? :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: one fix may be to stay logged in? Don't know I haven't entered that world just yet.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Don't you waste enough time here already? :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: one fix may be to stay logged in? Don't know I haven't entered that world just yet.

:lol::lol::lol:

haha well when im on bus home or waiting for the bus to leave/come etc its always something to do. I can't even log in on my phone and well staying logged from a laptop/pc wont make it work on a phone.