Anyone else in the NE sick if this F@cking rain?!!

LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I know I am. My wiper broke this am on the way to work. At least this weekend will consist of warm weather and the yankees beating the sox on opening day.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,697
    Could be worst, could be snowing
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Definetly sick of this rain. This going to end up being a record month. Flooding in the houses behind me again, feel bad for them.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I feel bad for people that have flooding issues. I've been in my house for 5 years and I've never had a drop of water in my basement. (knock on wood)
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    the entire state of RI is a disaster area right now.
  • StarfallStarfall Posts: 548
    Send some to CA. We can always use more water here.
    "It's not hard to own something. Or everything. You just have to know that it's yours, and then be willing to let it go." - Neil Gaiman, "Stardust"
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I know I am. My wiper broke this am on the way to work. At least this weekend will consist of warm weather and the yankees beating the sox on opening day.

I agree with you on the rain, but not on the game outcome.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    youngster wrote:

I agree with you on the rain, but not on the game outcome.
    I second that!! :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    It's supposed to be awesome this weekend though.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    Yes...and I'm ready for warm weather....I hate the cold weather to begin with but I'm at my limit with it
  • OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240
    When I lived in AZ, we went 180 days with out rain....not even a cloud in the sky for 6 months. I prayed for some rain, cloud, anything. NE is a great place for weather because you get all 4 seasons, and you get them to the extreme. I love it. :D
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    peacegirl wrote:
    Yes...and I'm ready for warm weather....I hate the cold weather to begin with but I'm at my limit with it

x 1 million
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    jeez RI was in a state of emergency, my college cancelled classes because highways are shut down, my finished basement is ruined,we've been pumping water out since 10am yesterday and my sisters car broke down driving through all of this shit. i would rather have gotten a snowstorm over this, so much damage has been caused :evil: a tiny brook in my backyard looks like a fuckin waterfall!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    It's supposed to be awesome this weekend though.

:thumbup:
    yes it is!

yesterday was horrible. it's just been SO grey/depressing, but yesterday morning, such heavy wind and rain...yikes.....made my walk to work miserable to say the least.

tomorrow, mid 60s!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

70's and sunny next thru the weekend

might have to go to the beach and start the tanning process 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I just saw the sun peek through the clouds here! Then it went away.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I just saw the sun peek through the clouds here! Then it went away.

haha me to

i got a woody for nothing :o
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    cranston's getting hit hard! anyone see the warwick mall? yikes!
    I love to turn you on
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

The Warwick mall should have been washed away years ago. You driving up and down 95???
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965

The Warwick mall should have been washed away years ago. You driving up and down 95???

hell no. not anymore. used to 5-10 years ago, but no longer. I'm a I-84/Mass Pike dude now.
    I love to turn you on
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

hell no. not anymore. used to 5-10 years ago, but no longer. I'm a I-84/Mass Pike dude now.

Sturbridge area?