Anybody interested in a Klausen LA 06 poster?

gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I have one of these posters and don't really have any use for it...it's bright colors don't match my sinister black, red, and white living room. Its near mint and has been stored flat since I got it. PM me with any offers, will trade for black, red, white posters ;)

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/40489
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shepshep Posts: 5,765
    I would like this, but I'm not interested in an eBay-esk bidding war with PMs. If you would like to sell it, why don't you post a price? Or you can PM me with a personal price known only to me and I'll decide if I'm interested.

P.S. please include shipping in your price, I'm not interested in you nickel and diming me for these costs.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    I would rather trade for a poster that is either red, black, grey, or white so you don't think I "nickel and dime" you. The posters I already have are:

Pittsburgh 06
    E. Rutherford 06
    DC 06
    Christchurch 09
    Kenyon Hall 08

I also have the Klausen Toronto 06 up for trade...
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    gndcd402 wrote:
    I would rather trade for a poster that is either red, black, grey, or white so you don't think I "nickel and dime" you. The posters I already have are:

Pittsburgh 06
    E. Rutherford 06
    DC 06
    Christchurch 09
    Kenyon Hall 08

I want your LA 06....maybe i can trade a certain vinyl single for it ;-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    gndcd402 wrote:

Pittsburgh 06
    E. Rutherford 06
    DC 06
    Christchurch 09
    Kenyon Hall 08

I want your LA 06....maybe i can trade a certain vinyl single for it ;-)
    way late J....a fellow board member gave me the 92 single for Christmas to finally complete the collection!
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    boooo....i thought you liked me best!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • SO7522SO7522 Posts: 94
    gndcd402 wrote:

Pittsburgh 06
    E. Rutherford 06
    DC 06
    Christchurch 09
    Kenyon Hall 08

What posters are you looking for? I have extras of many.

S
    SO7522 wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

Pittsburgh 06
    E. Rutherford 06
    DC 06
    Christchurch 09
    Kenyon Hall 08

What posters are you looking for? I have extras of many.

S
    my #1 would be the 2004 Showbox poster. I guess I should just list all the posters I have for trade...

Klausen LA 06
    Klausen Vic 07
    Klausen EV Solo's http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/77212 & http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/77292
    Klausen Hartford 08
    Klausen VA Beach 08
    Ames Boston 1 08

and maybe the Klausen Toronto 06...
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    I have a few blacks/reds/grays that you may be interested in. I'll check what I have when I get home and will get back to you.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
    I have a few blacks/reds/grays that you may be interested in. I'll check what I have when I get home and will get back to you.
    sweet!

....and yes, i know the showbox 04 poster is a long shot :oops:
    no showbox?