soup nazi ny city

pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
edited March 2010 in The Porch
ah i wanted to go to see the soup nazi but i read its closed now is this true ? is there any place in ny city he works at? i saw this on wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soup_Kitchen_International

i wanted to get some of that soup :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    April 2006, the 55th Street location was closed, with the windows soaped over. A statement on Soup Kitchen International's website (now defunct) stated that the 55th Street location and the entire building wall next to it are available "for sale or lease" until December of 2019.

That part is not true, I saw it open in August 2009- Not sure about now.

I think he made it into a chain... the one on 56th & Lex is still open for sure...
  • Aye it's a chain now and there are several locations.

42nd between 5th and Madison and Astor place are there for sure.
    Severed Hand
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Probabaly closed because of that bitch Elaine. One who doesn't follow the rules should not get soup.
  • WM31482 wrote:
    April 2006, the 55th Street location was closed, with the windows soaped over. A statement on Soup Kitchen International's website (now defunct) stated that the 55th Street location and the entire building wall next to it are available "for sale or lease" until December of 2019.

I think he made it into a chain... the one on 56th & Lex is still open for sure...

Guess again....
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    The guy who played the soup nazi was a guest bartender in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago....he just signed ladles for like 2 hours apparently.... :?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,943
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!

ok kinda lame but it's true.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    JUMBAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    41e495c34841c5f5051c3971c87eca22.jpg
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    soupNazi.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    soupNazi.jpg
    Total disrespect
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    WM31482 wrote:

Guess again....
    ?
    cool post