Craigslist 10C scalpers!

edited March 2010 in The Porch
They totally suck. Here's one I found for instance. 10C seats were $75 and this guy (or gal) is trying to make a buck.

How can they be stopped and their 10C privileges revoked????

[scalper link removed by admin]
Pepsi Center - Apr 1 '03, Jul 2-3 '06 | Grant Park - Aug 05 '07 | E Center - Sep 28 '09 | Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27 '09 | Sprint Center May 3 '10 | Scottrade Center May 4 '10 | Alpine Valley - Sep 3-4, '11 | Wrigley Field - July 19, '13 | Pepsi Center Oct 22, '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• seller isn't trying to make a huge profit. but sucky to see 10C members resorting to craigslist nonetheless..
    "We're heavily Hemingway inspired." -ed
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    yeah, no doubt...where's all the rat on scalper heros we saw during the MSG sales???
    hope they all didn't retreat back into the woodwork..

Anyway, scalpers suck! Oh, and I'm looking for a pair on 05/20/10..will pay market value ;)
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    maybe he's lying...thinks it will sell faster that way

i feel like anyone actually in tenclub selling that ticket at that price would definitely do it on here vs. craigslist.

why risk it with a craigslist weirdo to make $10??
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    Aero83_ wrote:
    yeah, no doubt...where's all the rat on scalper heros we saw during the MSG sales???

Anyway, scalpers suck! Oh, and I'm looking for a pair on 05/20/10..will pay market value ;)

Yes!! can we do this- I'll start:

[personal info removed by admin]
  • WM31482 wrote:
    Aero83_ wrote:

Yes!! can we do this- I'll start:

[personal info removed by admin].
    This is sad.
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    he doesnt actually say he has a 10 c ticket, he is a member of the fan club and has a spare ticket, could be just a spare ticketmaster ticket
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    This is VERY sad. If you feel something is amiss, then report it to the 10 Club. Don't go stirring up the townsfolk here by posting this person's personal information. You are neither judge nor jury.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,943
    WM31482 wrote:
    maybe he's lying...thinks it will sell faster that way

i feel like anyone actually in tenclub selling that ticket at that price would definitely do it on here vs. craigslist.

why risk it with a craigslist weirdo to make $10??
    Yeah , and deal with Pit weirdos instead.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.