Does anybody have...

RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
edited March 2010 in The Porch
the boot from 06 that where they played dirty frank, not sure of the venue, I was just wondering if it sounded any different than the version from the gorge, if it does then I would be interested in trading/buying it. thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Marseilles France 2006.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Marseilles France 2006.

Thanks, is it a good show?
    I ordered the download back in the summer of 06 and have it on my computer...not sure how I could sent it to you Zac. You are aware of pearljambootlegs.org, right?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    RiotZact wrote:
    Marseilles France 2006.

Thanks, is it a good show?
    Yeah, its pretty solid. Not the absolute best of the Euro 06 shows, but solid nonetheless. In addition to Dirty Frank, they did Fatal, Satan's Bed and Leash that night as well. And a beautiful Off He Goes too.
    I ordered the download back in the summer of 06 and have it on my computer...not sure how I could sent it to you Zac. You are aware of pearljambootlegs.org, right?

Yeah I'm aware of it, but I like to have the official CD, and I don't like to use it if I'm gonna possibly get the boot cus it kinda spoils it
    RiotZact wrote:

Yeah I'm aware of it, but I like to have the official CD, and I don't like to use it if I'm gonna possibly get the boot cus it kinda spoils it
    I think 06 was just digital shit. I remember ordering about 30 of these things around Christmas 06. Not sure if "official CDs" are around for that year.
    RiotZact wrote:

I think 06 was just digital shit. I remember ordering about 30 of these things around Christmas 06. Not sure if "official CDs" are around for that year.

Oh really? I didn't know that, thanks, maybe I'll just buy it on iTunes