And the bands playing Fenway this summer are...

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I had heard a few weeks back about possibly having Aerosmith/Dropkicks at Fenway.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Makes sense. Aerosmith is still a big draw and they will definitely sell out two shows at Fenway, especially with J Giles Band.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • I will only go if J Giles is on the ticket. I have never seen them live...
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Aerosmith/Dropkick would be a party and a half.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Aerosmith/Dropkick would be a party and a half.
    No shit. I know some kids that might need to be med-flighted out of the park after that one!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • san pedrosan pedro Posts: 169
    j. giles band are still playing? i saw them open for the stones at the l.a. colisium in 81 and then saw them in march 82 at the l.a. sports arena with U2 opening up! peter wolf has still got it! did you see him on the last r'n'r hall of fame broadcast? would love see them again! MAGIC DICK!!!!!
    "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME"
  • skidmanskidman Posts: 66
    If Peter Wolf is in, I'm there! J Geils was my first concert at the Gahden.....

It'll be Nothin But A Houseparty!

They Gonna BLOW MY FACE OUT!!!!
    Now bring me my beer.
  • MikeLoveMikeLove Posts: 67
    We just saw Peter Wolf do two J. Giels tunes with Kid Rock at the Mohegan Sun...he is ageless and amazing
    High and Inside, Low and Away