WTF are we all gonna do when Pearl Jam calls it quits?!?!?!

13»

Comments

• Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Open a bottle of wine to celebrate the past, and then uncork a bottle of champagne to celebrate the future. For each drink make a toast wishing good will to those friends of the past and the friends of the future :)

I'll drink to that! :mrgreen:
  • Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Open a bottle of wine to celebrate the past, and then uncork a bottle of champagne to celebrate the future. For each drink make a toast wishing good will to those friends of the past and the friends of the future :)

:thumbup:
    well said ms. haiku. it's all one can do! :D
    enjoy and savor what you have while you have it....b/c who knows what tomorrow will bring?

and crazy, sheesh.....wtf? :wtf: why fixate on such a thing? just enjoy the ride....

i'm not fixated...my mind just wanders around sometimes without me knowing where it is! :mrgreen:
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    The two things I knew would depress me if they ever ended was The Simpsons and Pearl Jam. I thought this in the early 90's. Luckily, both are still around. :D
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Ms. Haiku wrote:

:thumbup:
    well said ms. haiku. it's all one can do! :D
    enjoy and savor what you have while you have it....b/c who knows what tomorrow will bring?

and crazy, sheesh.....wtf? :wtf: why fixate on such a thing? just enjoy the ride....

i'm not fixated...my mind just wanders around sometimes without me knowing where it is! :mrgreen:

:lol:

i wonder why? ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Listen to Creed! ;):lol::lol::lol:

Kill me now!!! :twisted:
  • i really dont think i'd be depressed for some reason. just the end of a chapter. im sure they would get together for a reunion every once in a while anyway.

and from a studio standpoint i think they reitred a few years ago, and are just playing around now ;)
  • We'll wait for Farewll Tour I and then Farewell Tour II and then.....plus be treated to tons of unreleased tunes and dvd material.....hell, it might work out fairly well :D
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all