I may have 1 extra 10C tic to MSG 1.......

Floyd4894Floyd4894 Posts: 31
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I'm not making any promises but it may come to be that I may have an extra 10C tix to MSG1. I was lucky enough to score both days. My sister was supposed to come to night 1 but now cant. Like I said its not definite yet, but I just wanna see if someone wants to trade. I'd rather make a trade for it right now rather than cash. Keep in mind I already have Benny Hall LP, INTO THE WILD LP's. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but I just wanna see what's out there.
Yes I understand that every life must end.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,967
    Are you insinuating that someone needs to offer you the equivalent of a Benny Vinyl for your extra 10 Club ticket?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    member # ???
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    1992 Promo calender... Official.
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,101
    Hey Floyd,
    If you can't find any trades, I'd love to accompany you to the show.. don't care what your number is, because in the venue is good enough!
    Ben
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • I have a 3rd row center hartford for trade. Is your number good?
  • Floyd4894Floyd4894 Posts: 31
    That other topic was from 08'. It was before the ticketmaster tenclub sale. I ended up scoring tix to both nights from there. I'm not saying someone needs to offer something like a Benny Hall lp. I was just stating that I already have those and am not looking for another one. Like I said before I just wanted to see what is out there. I wont give out my member number but i have been in the fanclub since '98 so its a pretty good number.
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Floyd4894 wrote:
    That other topic was from 08'. It was before the ticketmaster tenclub sale. I ended up scoring tix to both nights from there. I'm not saying someone needs to offer something like a Benny Hall lp. I was just stating that I already have those and am not looking for another one. Like I said before I just wanted to see what is out there. I wont give out my member number but i have been in the fanclub since '98 so its a pretty good number.

Two things here....One...I have been a member since 98 as well, so your number isnt THAT great, dont flatter yourself...

Second...I dont care where you got the ticket, to come here and insinuate or test the waters or feel it out or whatever you are doing to see how much you can get for the ticket is in bad taste IMHO...Either sell it for face, or go elsewhere...Have a great night! ;-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    I'm not knocking the OP, but it seems weird that its against 10 Club rules to scalp a ticket but you can solicit a trade for something that worth 6-7 times the face value of a ticket?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• scoob1057scoob1057 Posts: 94
    Floyd4894 wrote:

Two things here....One...I have been a member since 98 as well, so your number isnt THAT great, dont flatter yourself...

Second...I dont care where you got the ticket, to come here and insinuate or test the waters or feel it out or whatever you are doing to see how much you can get for the ticket is in bad taste IMHO...Either sell it for face, or go elsewhere...Have a great night! ;-)

Yea what he said
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Floyd4894 wrote:
    I'm not making any promises but it may come to be that I may have an extra 10C tix to MSG1. I was lucky enough to score both days. My sister was supposed to come to night 1 but now cant. Like I said its not definite yet, but I just wanna see if someone wants to trade. I'd rather make a trade for it right now rather than cash. Keep in mind I already have Benny Hall LP, INTO THE WILD LP's. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but I just wanna see what's out there.
    How bout some Coney Island whitefish?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Floyd4894 wrote:
    How bout some Coney Island whitefish?

Dare I ask what kind of "whitefish" this might be? ;-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,445
    Floyd4894 wrote:
    I will trade you 3 candy bars, and 2 used panty shields........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040

+1
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    Floyd4894 wrote:

+1
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
    Wow ok, Im sorry if i offended anyone here. By the way I was not bragging about my number. I was just saying its not a high number. What i was trying to do was to maybe give it to another 10c member instead of most likely selling it to a scalper the day of if i cant find anyone. It really wasn't that big of a deal people. I wasn't trying to fuck people over. I know alot of people got shut out. So i apologize to everyone who read this i guess i was in the wrong. So i'll just take back my offer. People on here jump down your throat for the littlest of things. Take a deep breath people there really are more important things in life.
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    Floyd4894 wrote:
    Wow ok, Im sorry if i offended anyone here. By the way I was not bragging about my number. I was just saying its not a high number. What i was trying to do was to maybe give it to another 10c member instead of most likely selling it to a scalper the day of if i cant find anyone. It really wasn't that big of a deal people. I wasn't trying to fuck people over. I know alot of people got shut out. So i apologize to everyone who read this i guess i was in the wrong. So i'll just take back my offer. People on here jump down your throat for the littlest of things. Take a deep breath people there really are more important things in life.
    Most likely selling it to a scalper. Run, Floyd Run.
    Things were different then
  • Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Why wouldn't you just offer it for face value and take a fellow 10C member? Just wondering why that isn't an option.
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

I really don't know what im gonna do with the ticket. Maybe i'll sell it day of to a member for cheap if i can't find anyone else. I really didn't want the money. Im a collector so I was just seeing what is out there and obviously that was a mistake. I really wasn't trying to scam anyone. So its done people on here are just really harsh.
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Its just that ususally tickets get traded for tickets to other shows.
    That way no one feels like anyone is asking more then face
    b/c that's a no no around here.
  • Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Yes they can be harsh very easily. I will say that the first thing i thought of when reading your original post was "my god! he wants about 400-500 bucks for the ticket???" Mentioning Benny or ITW vinyl just gets people on here all crazy!!

Either way..have a great time at the show and if you need someone to give the ticket to go to the pre-party, we usually have a "need a ticket/have a ticket" board.

Tom
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,101
    Floyd4894 wrote:
    I really don't know what im gonna do with the ticket. Maybe i'll sell it day of to a member for cheap if i can't find anyone else. I really didn't want the money. Im a collector so I was just seeing what is out there and obviously that was a mistake. I really wasn't trying to scam anyone. So its done people on here are just really harsh.
    Don't worry.. you didn't do anything wrong. You asked if people have anything to trade - which is allowed. If you and someone else can agree on an equally valuable physical object to trade for your ticket, so be it, otherwise, no big deal. It's pretty much just asking above face value that's a big no-no around here.. trades are fine.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    thanks......Maybe people read it wrong i guess. I said i didn't want a benny hall or into the wild lp cause i have them. Like for instance if someone offered a holiday single i didn't have i probably would have went for it. But now i feel its not worth it cause i dont wanna cause trouble.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Floyd4894 wrote:
    thanks......Maybe people read it wrong i guess. I said i didn't want a benny hall or into the wild lp cause i have them. Like for instance if someone offered a holiday single i didn't have i probably would have went for it. But now i feel its not worth it cause i dont wanna cause trouble.

I think as long as you're not profiting (one way or another) then you're safe.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    Floyd4894 wrote:
    thanks......Maybe people read it wrong i guess. I said i didn't want a benny hall or into the wild lp cause i have them.

I don't know dude... its just odd that you ask for a trade and then bring up two LP's that are worth several hundred dollars. I get that you already have them, but it really looks like you are trying to set the market dollar-wise for what you would accept in trade by bringing them up.

if i did do that it really wasn't my intention. I was just saying what i had already. I wasn't demanding something of that value. Its really up to the person if they were to offer something like that. I almost offered up a binaural lp back in '08. Thankfully i didn't.
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    How about a deep six, used 08 MSG stub and a ev pick from the far west tour?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)