AOL RAdio- Is there a better all PJ station?

Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Love the mix.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    Never listened to it before, but I am tonight thanks to this post, and it's awesome!
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    magikev wrote:
    Never listened to it before, but I am tonight thanks to this post, and it's awesome!

:ugeek: :ugeek:
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I have had on for about 3 months solid now and am finding myself picking up that it is VERY repetative...Still a good station...but I have heard better things about pandora from a friend, but havent checked it out...Just an fyi..:-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    On the repetitive note, however, it is just 1 band -- so there will probably be some repetitiveness -- or repetition for the non vocabulary challenged.
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    magikev wrote:
    On the repetitive note, however, it is just 1 band -- so there will probably be some repetitiveness -- or repetition for the non vocabulary challenged.

One band yes..But AOL has enough $$ that if they invested a small amount of their vast fortune, they could add each and every boot to the PJ radio catalog and you could go weeks without hearing the same song/version twice! ;-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12