Lucky Man

psmitty76psmitty76 Posts: 28
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I just recieved an early birthday present from my sister and my Fiance. They got me Vitalogy and No Code on vinyl. I had every PJ album on vinyl there was up to 10-19-2001. On that date I was in a house fire where I lost everything including my Father. I pulled both him and my sister out of the blaze, she made it he didn't. I kinda went off the deep end after that. Ive totally turned my life around in the last 5 years because before I didnt want to go on. I have been slowly building up my PJ vinyl collection ever since. PEACE
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• debbie_downer.jpg
  • great gift! And glad to hear you are doing better after such a terrible event.
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    psmitty76 wrote:
    I just recieved an early birthday present from my sister and my Fiance. They got me Vitalogy and No Code on vinyl. I had every PJ album on vinyl there was up to 10-19-2001. On that date I was in a house fire where I lost everything including my Father. I pulled both him and my sister out of the blaze, she made it he didn't. I kinda went off the deep end after that. Ive totally turned my life around in the last 5 years because before I didnt want to go on. I have been slowly building up my PJ vinyl collection ever since. PEACE

Cool gift!

Glad to hear you are doing better! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    Wow, quite a story. Sorry for your lose. Glad your doing better. Good things happento people that do good things. Glad to hear you've been able to turn things around.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Nice gifts. I hope things are coming together for you again after your loss.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi