Dusseldorf poster for sale - SOLD

EtinEtin Posts: 12
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Dusseldorf 07 poster for sale 125$US
I bought it from 10C. It is still in the tube.

I live in Canada so if you want to know how much is the shipping go to:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s1

Or I can ship with UPS
My postal code is J1X6N6

Thx

Etin

Edit: SOLD to the captain! thx everyone
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• that is a great deal on an awesome poster!...if i didn't already have it i'd be jumping on this!

you should have no problem selling it...good luck dude! 8-)
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,674
    Thanks for the offer.

I would be all over it if this was 6 months from now. I have free reign as it is to hang posters in our apartment if they get approved. Right now I cant get this one approved. She despises this one and wont let me hang 2008 msg II either. But we do have Denver 06 up...!!!??? So I have to wait until we have a house in the Fall. I plan on acquiring a Dusseldorf for the "man cave"
  • MayDay10 wrote:
    Thanks for the offer.

I would be all over it if this was 6 months from now. I have free reign as it is to hang posters in our apartment if they get approved. Right now I cant get this one approved. She despises this one and wont let me hang 2008 msg II either. But we do have Denver 06 up...!!!??? So I have to wait until we have a house in the Fall. I plan on acquiring a Dusseldorf for the "man cave"

so let me get this right.....she likes the Denver '06 and hates the Dusseldorf?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?! :? :crazy: :wtf:
  • EtinEtin Posts: 12
    by U R A Crazy Breed » 29 Mar 2010 11:52

that is a great deal on an awesome poster!...if i didn't already have it i'd be jumping on this!

thx mate

I don't really know the value of posters... my price is base on the EB website.
    Usually I only buy poster of shows I went to, but I really liked this one.
    I just need some money right now.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Denver 06 might be the ugliest poster ever created and Dusseldorf is so amazing it brings tears to my eyes.

Good luck with your sale OP. Like the others, I'd be on this if I didn't just spend close to $400 for tickets!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • EtinEtin Posts: 12
    SOLD thx everyone